I'm a step closer..

special kay
on 9/15/05 9:56 pm - Ladson, SC
Hey Family I went to see my surgeon yesterday and I have three things left.. EKG, sleep study and to see the nutritionist!! I am so excited that I am almost there. AND...... When I first started going to the DR. (July 19) I found out that I was 450! I was so upset so I decided to go on a diet while I was going through the WLS process to get my weight and BMI down. Well yesterday when I stepped on the scale it said.... 412!!!! I am so proud of myself. It must be the SF popsicle addiction. Everyone have a Nice Weekend! Kay
Jessica D.
on 9/16/05 12:14 am - Edmonds, WA
Kay you Rock!!! 38 pounds--all by yourself!!! Are you as proud of yourself as I am?!!!! You're well on your way to having surgery, but it looks as though you're well on your way, also, to learning how to eat better! Congratulations!!!! Jessica
special kay
on 9/16/05 5:04 am - Ladson, SC
Thank you so much for the support, Jessica! Kay
Jenn S
on 9/16/05 1:37 am - Seattle, WA
Kay! Way to go!!! that's a tremendous weight loss all on your own - holy cats! Good luck as you go through these last steps - you'll be done before you know it! Keep us posted. Are you getting the bypass? band? Or undecided? ~Jenn
special kay
on 9/16/05 5:08 am - Ladson, SC
Hey Jenn. Thanks! Its good to know that your doing good too. I am having RNY. I thought about the band in the beginning but because Of my weight, the surgeon said the RNY would be better for me because I weigh so much. Kay
daisymae
on 9/16/05 11:14 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
(((((((((KAY!)))))))))) WAY TO GO GIRL!!! That is so great! Thirty eight pounds! Go to Sam's Club, BJ's or Cosco and pick up a 25 lb bag of flour and then a 10 lb bag of sugar and then a 3 lb block of cheese. Walk around with that and you will REALLY know that you are lighter when you put them down!!! Congratulations on the weight loss and also getting closer to your surgery date! Carol
special kay
on 9/16/05 11:31 am - Ladson, SC
Hi Carol Thanks for your responce. About the flour.. I never really thought about it like that. I dont see a change but I sure do feel better. Take Care, Kay
P566
on 9/17/05 3:45 am - SoCal., CA
Daaaayum ! 38 lbs lost on your own is awesome ! Keep eating those SF Popsicles, infact I'm gonna go buy me a case and get goin' on 'em !
special kay
on 9/17/05 4:32 am - Ladson, SC
Thanks Precious @ a case of popsicles. They really help me when I want to snack or want something sweet. Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views