Everything happens in 3s

sexysweetsweet69
on 9/15/05 9:36 pm - Milwaukee, WI
1. Well tuesday we had a 5 minute storm that knock the power out for 2 days. 2. My divorce date is schedule for 9/20 , was very excited about this to get my old life over with and be able to get on my parnters insurance. Well my ex has known about the divorce since 3/2005, he just recently 09/07 decided to retain an attorney , the attoreny decides that he needs the divorce date to be adjorned to anthor date. I am so pissed that I can chew nail. I want this done and over with, my ex and I used to be best friends, before we got married. Now I can't stand the mention of his name. He is just being spiteful. We haven't even seen each other in 6 years. My attorney think that he will get the approval to get the court date countinued to another date which if that happenS it will be at least 3 months or longer. 3. Well I have been waiting for my internal appeal from my employer to see if they are going to approve my, I email the hr lady , i was really nice and sweet when I emailed her for a update. She said that she hoped to have it sent out last week, so I emailed her again on tues I asked her if she sent the appeal she said no she was hoping to have it sent out the end of this week. Well yesterday out of the blue mind you we only have about 250 employees at work , they fired 100 people due to economic reasons, and high health care. I am totally shocked. The project that I work on , we are outsourced to do a power company in several states, well every year we sign our new contract in april, well the company that we work for has hired another collection agncy to outsource their business along side us. I am so scared that they are going to fire me since I have become a thorn in their side. I have a question If I hire an attorney , and they decide to fire me , in the mist of all of this can they do that , I see now that they don't need a reason to fire you. I thought they had to have a reason to fire.
David B.
on 9/16/05 9:43 am - Modesto, CA
Sherry, Sherry, Sherry, I had to say that 3 times because all the posts had a 3 theme. I am so sorry hun about all that crap. You know if you look at it all it may be a great big sign that all is coming to a head. It looks as if things are looking good really. First of all get on disability ASAP before they can let you go. Work on it fast. Like many jobs, they don't need a reason to fire. The more we see big companies like Wal-Mart that fire people left and right for just talking about unions, the more we are going to see people getting fired so companies can re-hire and give 20 hours so that they don't have to pay benifits. As far as your ex goes. Pray for him. It is easier than going to jail for murder. Like many others in this messy divorce courts one is always being a jerk. He will get his. Make him pay. Anyway you can. This to will pass. It is easier said then the wait, but I have a can at home and all the bad stuff that happens I write about it then I put it in the can. Then in 6 months I open it read what I wrote and sometimes I can laugh at the crap that was going on.It is a great way to let go of some things. I am so greatful that you post. You are my hero for dealing with this. I tell you I would be going postal on the ex, the job, and the insurance co. You on the other hand post. Thanks. I love you and pray all that works out. On the journey, David
sexysweetsweet69
on 9/16/05 11:10 am - Milwaukee, WI
Thank you so much
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views