Birthday / Going away party

LuvSongs
on 9/14/05 12:10 am - Germany, Germany
Hello family and friends, it is my pleasure to invite you to share with me in celebrating my 40th Birthday , and Going away party. I will be leaving for Germany in October and Zane will be leaving shortly after that. I was recently offered a job there, I would like to see all of the people who supported me throughout the years, before we leave, so please come out and share in our celebration. It will be held at Bahama Breezes at 3590 Breckenridge Blvd in Duluth Georgia 30096 you may call for directions 770-935-6509 If you need to contact me I can be reached at 770-374-9692. Monetary gifts and Walmart gift certificates are truley welcomed, we can use them in Germany. Thanks for always being there ... Joi & Zane
Jessica D.
on 9/14/05 7:50 am - Edmonds, WA
PHENOMENAL!!! : You got the job!! I'm so thrilled for you!!! I wish I could join you in your celebration in Georgia!! I'm sorry I can't leave town any time soon, as I just took a vacation to Canada a few weeks ago. I hope your party has all the friends and family that can fit into the room!!! Congratulations, Joi. I wish you and Zane all the best in your new home. I know you can still reach us via Internet from anywhere around the world, so we expect to be kept up to date on all the new adventures of Ms. Joi!!! Enjoy this new phase in your life, Jessica
LuvSongs
on 9/14/05 11:01 pm - Germany, Germany
Thanks jessica, just know that you will be there in spirit. Joi
& Then Some
on 9/14/05 7:57 am - in, FL
Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Keep in touch!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views