I did it, well, almost!

dhjle
on 9/13/05 1:19 pm - Tracy, CA
Hey everyone Well I chickened out for the first Physical agility test 3 weeks ago for Oakland PD but they called me back for a make up test this evening. I went and did the test did all but the damn 6' wall! I am still in the running even though I didn't make the wall. I am going to take the psychological test on Monday. So I took the physical and now I can move on in the process!! I WILL be an officer!!!! Denise
N. Leonguerro
on 9/13/05 1:28 pm - Chapel Hill, NC
HEYYYYYY! I was wonderin' how you made out. Congrats on ur test and Good luck on Monday! You already know you'll do great.
& Then Some
on 9/13/05 10:02 pm - in, FL
Alright Denise! Thats GREAT NEWS!!
Meltingman
on 9/14/05 5:53 am - Malvern, PA
Denise, WAY TO GO !!!! We're pulling for you! Chip
Jessica D.
on 9/14/05 7:55 am - Edmonds, WA
Yes, you will be an officer!!! You just keep on working at this and in no time, you will ABSOLUTELY be a Police Officer!!! Keep us posted, Denise! Jessica
ChaadMN
on 9/14/05 11:37 am - Otsego, MN
Great job Denise!! You WILL be an officer, and SOON!!! Don't you forget, I already called first dibs on the hand cuffs!! Chad
P566
on 9/14/05 11:53 am - SoCal., CA
Way to go ! It's just a matter of time now. If ya can't get over the wall does it mean your not agile ??????? Ask them if you can bring a ladder ! It would be silly of them to pass on a candidate because of a wall. Best of luck !
Merrickkitty
on 9/14/05 1:24 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Congratulations!!! I want to see the pic of you in your uniform with your gf!!!! Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views