GREAT CHAT TONIGHT!!!!

daisymae
on 9/13/05 12:58 pm - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hi Family!! Well, Maureen, Chad and I had a great chat tonight. We were joined for awhile by Britt, who dumped us to watch Real World!! It was great to talk to each other in real time and we are planning to do it again soon. We hope you all can join us next time! Carol
TheRealMe
on 9/13/05 1:16 pm - Upper Marlboro, MD
OH no!! I was too late. I had no idea that 10pm didn't mean 10pm GST .. (gay standard time ..i.e. late ) just got here ...and you were all gone already. Boo Hoo. My surgery is next Tuesday the 20th so hopefully I'll be up and running when you decide to chat again. Jody
ChaadMN
on 9/14/05 11:32 am - Otsego, MN
I definately had a great time!! Those of you who missed the chat, missed me telling one heck of a story (right ladies!?!?!?!?)!! I am hoping to have another story lined up for our next chat! Looking for ward to the next one! Chad
daisymae
on 9/14/05 11:48 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
OMG, Chad, another story for you to tell?!?! How will I be able to stand the anticipation?!?! I had a great time too! See you on the board! Carol
Merrickkitty
on 9/14/05 1:18 pm - EAST BAY, CA
The chat was soooo good, I was ready for a smoke! Carol, we are going to have to do something very exciting to beat last night's story, I don't know If I can take another one without a visit to the cardiologist!!!! What about a chat on 9/19? Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views