Clunk, clunk, clunk!!

Jessica D.
on 9/13/05 12:01 pm - Edmonds, WA
Hey family!!! I weighed in tonight and I'm down 3 pounds since early last week, and I'm doin' the dance of joy!!! When Pattie and I went to Canada a few weeks ago--we both gained 12 pounds!!! We decided to take three days off Adkins and what did we get for it: massive sugar cravings, and 12 big ole' pounds!!! So, I've been really getting this butt to the gym and paying my pennance!! I'm thrilled. As I moved the weight down the scale---clunk, clunk, clunk, you'd have thought I won the lottery, I was so happy!!! It's about time this body left the plateau from which it's become quite comfortable!! Jessica 302/263/175
daisymae
on 9/13/05 1:05 pm - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Jessica, Hey congratulations, girl. That is great! Keep up the great work!!! Carol
Jessica D.
on 9/14/05 11:51 am - Edmonds, WA
Thank you, Carol. It's one day at a time... Jessica
special kay
on 9/13/05 1:50 pm - Ladson, SC
Congratulations Jessica on your weight loss! Keep up the good work! Kay
Jessica D.
on 9/14/05 11:52 am - Edmonds, WA
I appreciate the love and support. It gets hard some days to stick with this plan when everywhere I look, I see stuff I can't touch. I know, if I take the first bite---it's OVER!!! Jessica
& Then Some
on 9/13/05 9:58 pm - in, FL
Wow, Thats Great! Good for you for getting back on track so fast!
Jessica D.
on 9/14/05 11:58 am - Edmonds, WA
You know, Jo-Ell, I'm really close to the weight you were when you first started! Weren't you around 265 or so?? Thank you for the support! I just love this place!! Jessica 302/263/175
LuvSongs
on 9/13/05 10:34 pm - Germany, Germany
Congrads Jessica it is the lottery every pound counts, I need to get back on somebodys protien train because I am stuck like chuck. Love ya Joi
Jessica D.
on 9/14/05 12:02 pm - Edmonds, WA
Hey there travelin' woman!! Thank you for the support and encouragement. With all that's going on in your life, I'm thrilled you're taking a few minutes out of your schedule to give me love!! Jessica
ChaadMN
on 9/14/05 11:28 am - Otsego, MN
Awsome Job Jessica!!! I always have, and always will admire your commitment and dedication!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views