HELLOOO OUT THERE

special kay
on 9/13/05 4:14 am - Ladson, SC
HAPPY TUESDAY FAMILY How is everyone today? This room is gets so quiet when our POTM, blondi is away. Did she tell yall not to post or talk when she is gone. I think she is going out of town for the rest of the week so I guess I better get prepared for a silent board. Yes I am a litte bored and going nuts waiting for my appointment Thursday with my surgeon. I feel like its never going to get here. So come and tell me how your doing. What did you have for lunch today? Whats for supper? Tell me a story or even a joke. Yep, I'm that bored. Well I'm going to walk my dog... Everyone have a wonderful day. Kay
dat317studd
on 9/13/05 5:01 am - Evansville, IN
I can't imagine how excited you are for your appointment on Thursday! I bet you can't sit still! Oh and you are so lucky to have a dog, I had to give my baby persian away because of my campus living arrangements. It has been awhile and I am still depressed about. My gurl and I are headed to the Student Union here in about an hour to eat and Im getting Petes Arena PIzza and shes getting Burger king!!!! Well, you asked so I told..............LOL................I wish I had a joke to tell but I actually just got out of bed so I am not thinking just yet...................good luck on Thursday gurl................-----B
special kay
on 9/13/05 8:16 am - Ladson, SC
Burger King and Pizza sounds soo yummy right now but I'm on a diet so stop that! Now I'm going to go have to eat a nice sweet delicious apple to get that out of my head. Enjoy the rest of your day. Kay
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/05 6:45 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hey! Hang in there, Kay, it will be Thursday before you know it. Here's some boring crap from my life to keep you entertained. Well, I got a new kitten yesterday. That brings our feline total to four. Rose wasn't that thrilled and I'm sure I'm going to owe her big time forever. But the kitty is cute! She's 6-weeks-old, calico, probably going to have longer hair ('cause she's fuzzy) and I named her Lola. We've got her separated from the other cats (6, 6, and 7 years old each). They weren't to pleased with me either! Other than that, I'm making a chicken/eggplant casserole for dinner tonight. We'll see how it tastes all mushed up. I picked at a scab on one of my incisions today. But it's not ready to come off yet. The rest of my stomach looks like a shedding lizzard because of the allergic reaction I had to the bandages or something. Too much information? And, finally, tonight it Rockstar INXS, the greatest TV show to air this summer. Go Marty! Jen
special kay
on 9/13/05 8:14 am - Ladson, SC
Hey Jen Awww, Congratulations on the new addition to the family. Lola sounds like the perfect name for a kitty. I want another dog but Stephanie wants a BIG great dane and I want another poodle. Oreo (my dog) needs a friend. So your stomach looks like a lizzard huh? Sounds interesting and I cant waite til I have the shedding problem. Kay
& Then Some
on 9/13/05 7:30 am - in, FL
Hey Kay! here's a joke.. Just when you thought Wal-Mart had it all! "Walmart" diagnosis One day, in line at a company cafeteria, Joe says to Mike behind him, "My elbow hurts like hell. I guess I better see a doctor." "Listen, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Mike replies. "There's a diagnostic computer down at Wal-mart. Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars... a lot cheaper than a doctor." So Joe puts a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Wal-mart. He deposits ten dollars, and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits. Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout: You have tennis elbow. Soak it in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks. Thank you for shopping @ Wal-mart. That afternoon, while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Joe began wondering if the computer could be fooled. When he got home, he mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter and his own sperm sample for good measure and hurried to Wal-mart before it closed, eager to check the results. He deposited ten dollars, poured in his concoction, and awaited the results. The computer lights up, and ten seconds later prints the following: 1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener kit. (Aisle 9) 2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo. (Aisle 7) 3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab. 4 Your wife is pregnant, Twins. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. 5. If you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better. Thank you for shopping @ Wal-mart !
special kay
on 9/13/05 8:19 am - Ladson, SC
Thanks!!!! That was too funny. Kay
Jessica D.
on 9/13/05 8:30 am - Edmonds, WA
Now that's damn funny!!! How are you, girlfriend?? All is well here. We miss you! Let's plan on getting together soon....exercise? dinner? whatever!! Be good! Jessica
& Then Some
on 9/13/05 9:56 pm - in, FL
Hey Jessica! I'm good, busy with work as usual. I was listening to 105.1 this a.m. and people were calling in bragging about getting paid for 8 hours and only working about 20 minutes in a day. Thats not us, for sure. Anyhoo, Chris and I are taking a lil' vacation, going to visit friends in IL. No sooner we get back and I have to fly out to Chicago. This upcoming week is going to be a whirlwind. I can't wait to feel some cooler weather though. We're going to break a record here with 96 degrees today. Lets plan an outing when I return! Love ya!
ChaadMN
on 9/13/05 10:31 am - Otsego, MN
I am soooooo hungry..This liquid diet is killin me! Breakfast: Protein shake and small coffee Lunch: Beef Broth, Applesauce, SF Jello, and a Protein shake Dinner: Chicken Broth and 2 or 3 SF popsicles Total calories: about 400 Grams of protein: 72 And I burned 600 calories at the gym.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views