ROLL CALL

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/05 1:20 pm - AL
This can go on for the entire week... I just wanted to touch base with my family Love you all... Let me well let us ALL hear about your weekend/upcoming week... I want to know what you are facing this week, whether it be fun or kinda rough... you know... I am facing 2 art projects and had a cat scan done Friday so I may be getting my tonsils out soon and I'm leaving with my gf for Illinois on Friday, long drive, but we'll have fun (oh yeah we're back on again, I knew it wouldn't be long before we were LOL) Who's here? Beth
David B.
on 9/11/05 1:54 pm - Modesto, CA
Check the board.
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/05 2:10 pm - AL
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/05 2:30 pm - AL
OH MAN How could I forget this?? A friend of mine here in town invited me to a GLBT-friendly church and me and B went today Can you BELIEVE I went to church? I'm glad we went... I'd like to continue going, if not there, then somewhere, everyone was so accepting and loving and non-judgemental, it was a great experience... thought I'd share that. I even wore jeans and a polo
Tracee O.
on 9/11/05 3:01 pm - boaz, AL
HOW ARE YOU BLONDI? I HAVE CHECKED IN ON SOME GLBT CHURCHES IN MY AREA AND FOUND ONLY ONE IN HUNTSVILLE. DO YOU CARE TO SHARE SOME INFO ON THIS CHURCH? I AM INERESTED IN GETTING MY LIFE BACK ON TRACK AND THIS WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO START! THANKS SO MUCH!
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/05 5:33 am - AL
Hey Tracee I went to church it's called University Presbyterian. There are all kinds of people that go there, although it's quaint and small, there's much love there. I will be visiting various churchs to find one that I really like, but will continue visiting there, as well LOL How are you doing?
special kay
on 9/11/05 3:03 pm - Ladson, SC
Hey Blondi We have missed you! It's good to know that you are doing good. Well I go see my surgeon Thursday and I'm excited for that step Have a safe trip to Illinois and Congrats on getting back with your gf. I go to a Gay friendly church too (everyone there is gay/lez.) and the pastor is gay. I love it! Everyone is so nice and like the one you went to today, you can wear whatever you want. Today I had on a T-shirt and flip flops and my gf had on jean shorts. Take care, Kay
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/05 5:37 am - AL
Hey Sweetie Hope your week goes well and let's hear about that visit with the surgeon ok?
sexysweetsweet69
on 9/11/05 9:28 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Blondie you were truly missed here, welcome back. :jum:jump
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/05 5:39 am - AL
Hey Sherry How are you doing love?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views