Feels like High School Again

Alan M
on 9/11/05 5:08 am - Chicago, IL
I'm at that awkward stage of life. I'm now to thin for the chubby chasers, still too fat for the regular guys and the chubs don't consider me one of them. What is a guy suppose to do? I'm still 300 lbs. (down 110) who would have thought someone would say I am too small......guess I should be happy!
special kay
on 9/11/05 9:50 am - Ladson, SC
Congrats on your 110 lb. weight loss. Keep up the good work!
& Then Some
on 9/11/05 10:03 am - in, FL
WOW! Congrats on your wt loss so far Yeah, it is kinda like highschool... hang tough, you'll find the right man for you.
Jessica D.
on 9/11/05 10:48 am - Edmonds, WA
You know Alan, it really does suck that our world is so full of labels. "She's too fat," "she's black," "she's gay," "chubs," none of us are immune to it. And it's all superficial bullsh**! You're perfect the way you are. Tomorrow, you'll also be perfect. You don't have to twist yourself into the proverbial pretzel to fit into any category. As someone said, one day, he---the right HE, will come along and see you as you are: not as you're going to be, and not how you've been. Anyone worth their weight in salt will see Alan for Alan; the rest can remain in thier judgemental little world, looking for Mr. "Perfectly shaped, colored, rich, brilliant, worldly, blah, blah, blah." You're worth so much more than the title others put upon you. You're working your butt off--literally--to get healthy and get rid of the excess weight for good. I wish for you someone with tolerance, integrity, and humility. You don't have to be anything other than what and who you are. I'm proud of your weight loss. And I'm proud of you for processing this, and knowing that this is a stage, and you will get through it. Jessica
special kay
on 9/11/05 12:24 pm - Ladson, SC
Awwww Jessica you are so sweet. Your gf is so lucky to have such a sweetie in her life.
special kay
on 9/11/05 12:24 pm - Ladson, SC
Awwww Jessica you are so sweet. Your gf is so lucky to have such a sweetie in her life.
David B.
on 9/11/05 1:31 pm - Modesto, CA
Boy O Boy Alan do I know what you are saying. I have lived for the last 10 years as the chub and went to all the events-mirth and girth, Bears in the wood, lazy bear, Lone Star, Planet Big, you name it I was there. Sometimes I met the guys who wanted to fatten me up even more. I was never old enough, too old, not big enough or too big. I am feeling great now. I am loving me for a change. I am feeling left out from the old friends, but I am going about my life and finding other things to do. I want to be in the Gay Games , I want to ride the Aides ride, I will meet new friends who will see me as a healthy man and a man that takes pride in himself. Don't get me wrong-I was a proud Big Boy. There are many people who will see me and turn their head because I don't fit their profile, but I can tell you this Alan. Most of those guys don't fit mine anymore either. There is more to me than my belly hang. There is less of me, but more to love. You are doing a great job Alan. Look in the mirror and see the man that deserves the love you can give him. On the journey, David
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/05 1:49 pm - AL
WOW 110 already????? WOW To heck with those that don't appreciate you for YOU... I've learned a long time ago that if someone only wants you for what you look like without getting to know your heart, then they are NOT WORTH YOUR TIME... right? hehe don't worry, Mr. Right will come along...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views