Banding tomorrow at 7:30 a.m.!

Jenn S
on 9/11/05 2:40 am - Seattle, WA
Hi all, Well, tomorrow is the big day! I get my lap-band installed at 7:30 a.m. - the first surgery of the day. I'm excited, nervous as all hell but still at peace with the decision. Oh yeah, and I'm scared ****less. BUT, all will be ok. My partner (7 years) asked me this morning what I'd like if I did die...which was hard but good I suppose to at least put it out there. I lost about 9 pounds doing the pre-op diet, which is a nice way to get the party started! I'll see you all on the other side. Thanks for being here for me! ~Jenn 258/249/155ish
Jessica D.
on 9/11/05 4:52 am - Edmonds, WA
Jenn, I will think of you and send you healing and loving thoughts. It's scary, but it's a means to an end. Please come back and update us...We'll be waiting to hear your voice from the other side!!! Much love and wishes for an uneventful surgery, and rapid, PAINLESS recovery, Jessica
& Then Some
on 9/11/05 5:02 am - in, FL
Hey Jenn I hear ya. It's a scary step, but one you have thought, researched and made a decision on. Sending positive thoughts your way!
special kay
on 9/11/05 9:47 am - Ladson, SC
Jenn I'll be praying for you! See ya when you get home! Kay
sexysweetsweet69
on 9/11/05 10:25 am - Milwaukee, WI
Keep intouch, let us know how you are doing
daisymae
on 9/11/05 10:42 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Dear Jenn, As someone who has been banded, let me say, it was really a lot easier than I thought it would be. You will do fine! Take a nice warm and get a good nights . I am sending good thoughts and your way and asking the to watch over you. We will see you soon on "the losing side". Best of luck, Carol
Merrickkitty
on 9/11/05 10:45 am - EAST BAY, CA
I'll say a prayer. Let us know how it goes!!!!! Maureen
David B.
on 9/11/05 12:30 pm - Modesto, CA
Best wishes to you and yours. I am very happy for you. 9 pounds is a great start. you will see that 155 sooner then you know. Scared ****less LOL just wait and see. On the journey, David
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/05 1:48 pm - AL
(((((((((((((((((((((JENN)))))))))))))))))))))) I'm hoping you have a safe surgery and speedy recovery! I know everything will be OK... Keeping you in my heart and thoughts...
dat317studd
on 9/11/05 2:39 pm - Evansville, IN
YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN ON MY GURL FROM DAY ONE ABOUT NOT GETTING IT BECAUSE OF THE DEATH RISK, BUT I NOW REALIZE I CAN"T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT IF THATS WHAT SHE WANTS!!!!! YOUR IN MY PRAYERS AND GOOD LUCK IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views