Blondi

Merrickkitty
on 9/11/05 1:27 am - EAST BAY, CA
You have been gone too long, don't make us wait so long for you da**it!!!!! Maureen
David B.
on 9/11/05 1:34 am - Modesto, CA
I second that for sure. Where are you? We miss you. David BTW I think it is time we started a person of the month (POTM )post here. I think someone that has been supportive and been around to give a little wisdom, help, support, laughs, tears, hope, and all that. I want to start this by naming Beth as our first POTM. With it comes a tiara. Then the person of the month will pass off the tiara the second Sunday of the month. What do you all say? Let's start with Blondi, our Beth. Love to all. On the journey, David
Jessica D.
on 9/11/05 5:00 am - Edmonds, WA
We need to get OH to make up a tiara that we can use as a symbol of our fearless leader of the month!!!! Beth: AKA Blondi--I vote for YOU!!!! I know she's a busy student these days, but we'll have to email her directly and let her know of her high standing on this board!!! Jessica
Merrickkitty
on 9/11/05 1:43 am - EAST BAY, CA
Who designs emoticons....and can we get a smiley with a tiara for Blondi this month??????? I second the nomination! Maureen
Meltingman
on 9/11/05 2:05 am - Malvern, PA
David, What a great idea. I agree BETH BETH BETH!!!! She is definately worthy of our first ever person of the month. I'm so jealous about the tierra? I just love these emoticons. I am so addicted now. Well off to the gym to weigh myself and workout. Chip
sexysweetsweet69
on 9/11/05 4:13 am - Milwaukee, WI
We really miss you , come on back. I hope everything is okay.
Stacey G
on 9/11/05 9:00 am - Stow, OH
Beth has my vote too!! What a great idea David!!! Stacey
daisymae
on 9/11/05 10:53 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
David, Brilliant! Beth has my vote as well! I miss her sense of humor! BETH! OH BETH!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU???? We miss you! It's not nice to keep your fans waiting! Hope to see you soon! Carol
Racer13
on 9/11/05 1:05 pm - Dallas, TX
WOOHOO! I agree David, I vote for Blondi!
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/05 1:16 pm - AL
OH MY!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS & GALS!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((GROUP HUG FOR MY GROUPIES))))))))))))))))))))))) LOL I couldn't make it another day without you all...I do TRULY love you all and I DO consider you FAMILY, you are all so close to my heart I think EVERYONE should be POTM/YEAR Without you all, I couldn't even be here... you all support me millions times more than you think I'm here I'm here but OH so busy... went to an art festival this weekend and will be leaving to go to Illinois on Friday and won't be back till late Monday I won't have access to the internet either I love you all SO MUCH... thank you for thinking about me and taking time to ask of my whereabouts... I will post more tomorrow, I promise I'll do better and won't neglect my beauties :::::::::::hugs::::::::::::: Beth aka Blondi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views