David B

Merrickkitty
on 9/11/05 1:25 am - EAST BAY, CA
David, I am so glad you are back, I missed you while you were gone! I always look forward to reading your posts, they are compassionate, intelligent and encouraging!!!!! I guess I wanted to tell you I appreciate you! Maureen
David B.
on 9/11/05 1:28 am - Modesto, CA
Thanks. I am here and will always be here. Thanks. How are things going with you? David
Merrickkitty
on 9/11/05 1:41 am - EAST BAY, CA
I am doing well. How are you doing? I have lost 26# (one more than required for surgery), I am exercisizing more and I feel better. It could help also that my diabetes and high blood pressure are medically in control now also. I tell you what man, I will be most happy to trade metformin and altace for vitimins and calcium! My sister was just over to my house this weekend and she is #1 fan, and I am sooooooo fortunate to have her, and you all for support! Not a lot of people can count themselves so lucky! Ok, OK, enough of the warm fuzzy's...I never this sappy....I must go listen to Nirvana and see if I can find George Bush or Dick Cheney on TV to re-awake my anger and general surleyness!!!!! (lol) (not kidding, just lol...) Maureen
David B.
on 9/11/05 1:54 am - Modesto, CA
A dash of George and Dick- get my blood going also. Wait, I mean Cheney. Sorry girls. I am glad you are feeling better. I tell you many things change over the course of this journey. Trading the meds for vitamins is a great change. The WOW moments like seeing the scale keep going down. The new types of dreams when sleep apnea is gone. I am also thinking about doing the AIDES ride next June from SF to LA. Over 70 miles a day. Who knows. I am glad your sister in your fan. I tell you to have someone close by to help out is the best. On the journey, David
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/05 1:59 pm - AL
Hey David, are you feeling better now? Last time I saw your response to a post, you said you wasn't feeling well... Glad you're back I totally agree 1000000000% with Maureen and Janine!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views