Lonely

daniel patrick
on 9/10/05 1:22 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
I am in a great relationship...very happy...but now with the surgery done (8/24)...I am feeling lonely. All is gone extremely well. I can drink and eat and I have a ton of energy...but I am lonely. I would like to start a pen-pal relationship to discuss wl and wl situations....
David B.
on 9/11/05 1:12 am - Modesto, CA
You have mail. David
Merrickkitty
on 9/11/05 1:18 am - EAST BAY, CA
Daniel, This is a great forum to do just that! There are a lot of great people in various stages of the process willing to talk and share here! I am happy to have found this community, hopefully you will be happy to have found us too! Maureen
Jessica D.
on 9/11/05 4:50 am - Edmonds, WA
Sending you love and positive thoughts We're here for you. I hope that lessens the loneliness---come here and talk to us. You couldn't ask for a better group of supportive people than you'll find here... Jessica
& Then Some
on 9/11/05 5:07 am - in, FL
HI DANIEL Good for you for reaching out. Most of us here have experienced that feeling along with a bunch more emotions that seem to bombard us after the surgery.. not sure why, but they do and this is a good spot to get some love.
daisymae
on 9/11/05 10:35 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hi Daniel! You are among friends here. This is the most friendly and supportive board on OH in my humble opinion! Whatever you need to say, feel free to do so. We are all here for you! Carol
daniel patrick
on 9/11/05 12:07 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
Thank you all for your recent posts. It is greatly appreciated. Life is great. After only one week, I went back to work. I am a teacher. It was and is a little rough, but I am okay. It just seems as if the pressures of life are intensified. I am so nervous that I am doing something wrong. I don't really sip..I drink. I don't gulp..but I don't sip. I can eat a teaspoon of puree which I try not to. I don't have to eat, wait five minutes, eat, wait five minutes, etc.... I am terrified that after only two weeks I have stretched my stomach...or that I have done this or that. The weight is coming off..and I am staying away from the scale. I don't want to become number obsessed..even though I am. I am concerned about costs...vitamins, minerals, etc.. I think about iron and constipation. Do I eat too many little meals or do I just eat 3. I feel I am living my regular life...and then I am living my gastric life. Two seperate that are fighting for normalcy...yet instead of working together are working against one another. I know that it all takes time. I realize that. And I realize that it will get better...but right now, I am not seeing next week... I am having a hard enough time looking at tomorrow. BUT, I know that with the friends that I make here and in other avenues that I will get through this. Sometimes I think it would be easier to suffer then be blessed with the goodness and health that I am feeling....
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/05 1:54 pm - AL
((((((((((((((((((DANIEL))))))))))))))))))) Aww honey it is IMPOSSIBLE to be lonely for long around this family You have US now, and you'll never get rid of us either My email is [email protected] you can email me ANYTIME you wanna! Also, keep posting on here, no matter what your topic is, you'll get answers LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views