Mill Monty, How did Surgery go?

Merrickkitty
on 9/10/05 12:01 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I understood your surgery was rescheduled for this past Friday....I hope it all went well! Maureen
David B.
on 9/11/05 1:37 am - Modesto, CA
Let us know. We are waiting for you on the losers bench and our pre-ops and fellow no-ops are waiting to hear. On the journey, David
Jessica D.
on 9/11/05 5:02 am - Edmonds, WA
...waiting for ya, Mill!!! Sending you healing thoughts and lots of love... Jessica
NuMill2006
on 9/14/05 4:40 am - Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I did it! Had my surgery on Friday 9/9/05. Except for a few breathing complications due to my sleep apnea I am fine. It is Wednesday and I busted out of the hospital yesterday. I still have some pain mostly on my left side, but I am home, with my pets, my significant other, and taking that first shower by myself was great. I just found out that Dr. Trivedi will be away next week so my first follow up visit was pushed up to 9/27, which is a good way to get me to rest & recover and not push myself right back to work. I can't wait for the pain to subside enough so that I am able to start getting out & about in the nice Fall days that are ahead of me. Will keep you all posted from the losing side! Thanks so much for thinking of me! Mill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views