Carol Klein...!!!!

murmurs
on 9/10/05 11:56 am - Lake Ariel, PA
Hey, I was just looking at one of your posts, and see that you are from Middletown, NY. I basically grew up there, and at this moment am sitting in Middletown, at work... Horton more specific, Im a nurse... nice to see family in the same areas.... ~michelle~
Jessica D.
on 9/11/05 5:04 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey Michelle, I'm not exactly in your neighborhood, (I'm in Florida!!) but I am a fellow nurse!!! So we've got a little family of nurses, too!! Jessica
daisymae
on 9/11/05 10:26 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hey Michelle! I am a nurse as well. I worked at Horton back in 1989 for awhile. Still regret leaving there as they are the best paying place in Orange County (or the surrounding are for that matter!). I now work in mental health in a government position. It's ok, but the pay is not great and I have to travel to work. And with the price of gas.... Anyway, it was great to "hear" from you. If you hear of any mental health jobs, give me a holler!!! Take care! Carol
murmurs
on 9/12/05 4:28 am - Lake Ariel, PA
Nurses are the best! ...Jessica what kind of nursing do you do? Carol....actually there is a position available at Arden Hill, mental health, same pay as Horton because were all one big happy family now!!! Check it out! Good Luck ~michelle~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views