Restaurants and bars in NYC

daisymae
on 9/10/05 3:37 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hi Everyone! I am planning a trip to NYC next week and was wondering if anyone knew of some good reasonably priced restaurants and bars to go to particuarly in the midtown area. Thanks for any suggestions. BTW, where is Beth? Have not seen her post in days. Hope all is well with her. Take care, Carol
murmurs
on 9/10/05 11:58 am - Lake Ariel, PA
It's always nice to hit up Greenwich Village.. nice bars and restaraunts there...always the famous Stonewall..... Have FUN!!!
Nomorehunger
on 9/10/05 12:42 pm - Forked River, NJ
Hello, Sorry I don't know to much about midtown, but if you go to Greenwich Village, there is a really nice place called Manatu's. Very reasonably priced. You also have the option of eating in or outside. A little further up Christopher Street there is Jekyll and Hyde's. It is a little more money but it's alot of fun. It's off of Sheridan Square. Have fun Julie
David B.
on 9/11/05 1:26 am - Modesto, CA
I always head to the Village also. I went to a place called Lips. It was fun the food was good. All the waiters are in drag and perform. They get up and sing. If it is your birthday let them know they do something special. It was fun ,both men and women gay and straight. It was fun.
Meltingman
on 9/11/05 1:52 am - Malvern, PA
My favorite restaurant in Manhattan is Caffe Torino (they are in the process of changing the name to Attasia) at 139 west 10th street in the Village. They make the best calamari and have many excellent italian dishes. It is very reasonably priced. Most of the dishes are so large two can share (even before surgery, my partner and I shared dishes there). In mid-town (Chelsea) there are a few nice bars. The View on 8th Ave is one of the nicest. There are a few others right around there. Further up in Mid-town/Hell's Kitchen on 10th Ave (818 10th to be exact) is a small gay friendly mixed bar called Fusion. My partner's best friend bartends there. His name is Joshua. We go there a lot and have a blast every time. If you go in tell him Heath and Chip say "Hello". He knows I had WLS so it isn't a problem to tell him where you know me from. Have fun I love NYC so much. Chip
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/05 1:53 pm - AL
(((((((((((Carol)))))))))))) Aww thank you sweetie for asking about me, aww shucks LOL About NYC, hmm, I have no clue, LOL I'm way down south in Alabama... But if I was going to NYC, I'd have to stop at Times Square LOL wherever that is LOL
isha kin
on 9/12/05 2:08 am - brooklyn, NY
http://www.henriettahudson.com/home/index.html a very cool girls bar stonewall is pretty much a guys bar and cheap eats are all around you soup and salad bars/delis everywhere if you have $5 you'll eat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views