Family I have a question?????

sexysweetsweet69
on 9/8/05 11:50 am - Milwaukee, WI
Okay, I sent in about a month ago an internal appeal, through my job for wls. So I emailed the lady in the hr dept to find out an update. I recieved her response it say i will be mailing you my response to your home. what do you think????
dat317studd
on 9/8/05 12:29 pm - Evansville, IN
I will be praying that you get an approval letter because you have suffered enough and nobody deserves this surgery more....my fingers are crossed
P566
on 9/8/05 12:54 pm - SoCal., CA
Hi Sherry- Sounds like a decision hasn't been made yet. That's my take on it. I also think her response is a subtle way of saying to you "don't call us , we'll call you." Did she give you any indication when they'll mail a response ? I know I couldn't stand it and would have to call HR lady and find out when the latest date a reply to the appeal can be expected. I think it's wise to stay on them and don't see any reason why a weekly phone call should'nt be made by you even if HR lady doesn't like it. I hope it's good news !
David B.
on 9/8/05 2:23 pm - Modesto, CA
I would call her everyday. Why wait a week at a time. I also feel that you should ask around on the main board about a lawyer. D
Jessica D.
on 9/8/05 10:48 pm - Edmonds, WA
Girlfriend, BE THE SQUEAKY WHEEL!!!!! Stay on them until you get what you deserve!!!! They won't forget you, in fact, they may just do what needs to be done to get you off their backs!!!! Keep on fighting!! We're all with you! Jessica
Meltingman
on 9/9/05 4:18 am - Malvern, PA
Sherry, My partner is a district HR director for a large retailer. He told me that because of his company's protocol, he would have to handled the situation via mail in writing whether it was a "yes" answer or a "no" answer. He said conversations over the phone are too easily misconstrued. He agreed that you should be on the phone with HR again tomorrow if you don't get it in the mail today. Ask if you can pick up or have the letter faxed to you. I hope the news is in your favor. Chip
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/05 1:36 pm - AL
Hey doll I have no advice but just wanted to tell you I'm sending you MUCH LOVE and hopefully you'll hear a definite answer soon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views