Mykonos

Meltingman
on 9/6/05 3:49 am - Malvern, PA
Hello everyone, I hope your Labor Day was relaxing and enjoyable. We spend the long weekend at our place on *****oteague Island. We actually lounged on the beach one day, which I have not done in a long time because of my weight. It was truely nice to get away and to see all of our gay friends who live on the Island. Anyway the reason I'm posting is: I'm wondering if anyone has traveled to Mykonos Greece for vacation and if so do you have any recommendations for accommodations? We were going to take a cruise but there aren't many options for the time period that Heath and I are off together (the first or second week in July) and we really want to go to place neither of us have been too. We'll probably spend a little time in Athens and then the majority of the time on Mykonos. If you have any recommendations they would be most appreciated. Chip
Merrickkitty
on 9/6/05 1:22 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I am too jealous to reply. Maureen (dangit....did I post that out loud? ? ? ? ?) PMS: I know nothing of Mykinos
Meltingman
on 9/9/05 3:42 am - Malvern, PA
LOL We haven't had a real vaction in so long I want to go all out. Chip
David B.
on 9/7/05 10:52 am - Modesto, CA
Wish I knew something about the place. I am good at Greek. I love to look at Greek men. I like Greek. Look into the Gay Travel Orbitz. David Oh take me with you guys. PLEASE Please
Meltingman
on 9/9/05 3:45 am - Malvern, PA
Thanks David I'll check out Orbitz. Come on along we'll tuck you into our suitcase. Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views