Hi family question

sexysweetsweet69
on 9/5/05 12:26 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Oh yeah check out my profile, I added lots of stuff. but this is my question. I sent a internal appeal to the Hr dept of my company. I actually sent it 08/4 she emailed me on 08/10 that it was received. I think they are playing games or it is just sitting on her desk. Do you think i should email her and tell her that I am giving her a month 09/10 or should I go over her head? Or should I just wait it out. I actually beening dealing with this denial since 5/2004.
Tracee O.
on 9/5/05 4:05 pm - boaz, AL
HI, SHERRY I SAY GO OVER HER HEAD! DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO FOR HEALTH SAKES!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TRACEE
Meltingman
on 9/5/05 11:05 pm - Malvern, PA
You might trying calling her to check on the status. If you are then not satisfied I'd definately go to the next person up the chain. Good Luck, Chip
Jessica D.
on 9/6/05 12:47 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey my Milwaukee sister, (what part of Milwaukee do you live in? I lived all over, but my last residence was on the south side, on 15th and Oklahoma!! I moved to Florida 4 years ago to run from the winters...you wouldn't believe where I'm planning to move to next year!!!! That's another story.... I love what they did with your profile!! How do you get that "hate free zone" thing? I want one of those!! About the current situation: give her one more chance to answer your inquiry, then, go above her head until you get some answers!! Ever thought about retaining a lawyer?? There are lawyers who specialize in getting necessary surgeries for people. I know it's not cheap, but you are worth it!!!! Good luck, Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views