FEW PICS OF STORM DAMAGE

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/05 11:21 am - AL
I just uploaded a few of the pics I took when the cleanup began and we could actually get out and about. Just look in my profile, at the bottom (latest entry) -beth- Ok Jen (Jello) I PROMISE I'm going to take a someone wanted to see those pics really quick... I'll be back on yahoo in a bit
daisymae
on 9/1/05 11:39 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Beth, Holy smokes!!!! I am so glad that you are safe. We were all so worried about you and for good reason!! Take care and I'm glad your life is beginning to return to normal. Carol
Merrickkitty
on 9/1/05 12:48 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I am totally in shock over New Orleans being under water, and all the death, mayham and destruction Hurricane Katrina brought. I am so glad you made it through. I hope the structure is safe enough to withstand another hurricane....as "K" is only 1/2 thorough the alphabet. I lived in Alabama for 7 years, we had devastating ice storms, hurricane (remnants really) and tornados, even the SF earthquake in 89 or the LA Quake a few years later pale in comparison. My prayers are with you, your family and all the families that have been touched by this autrocity. Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views