Rush by ambulance again yesterday

sexysweetsweet69
on 8/31/05 10:41 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Well as you know about 2 weeks ago the power went out at work, My employer made me climb stairs I was rushed to the emergency room by ambulance because I could breathe after the stair climbing incident. Well yesterday I was at work, I was talking to my supervisor. She was at her desk and I was at my desk. I was telling her about my son who has a job interview at a local company, I was trying not to talk loud not to distrub my reps. Well my boss was digging in her purse, she kept saying what did you say, so finally she decides to get what ever out of her purse and started walking towards me to hear what I was saying. She took some perfume out of her purse when she got by me she sprayed 3 or 4 times. After a minute or so I couldn't breathe. My lungs started getting tight, They had to call the ambulance to come get me again. The dr said that when my boss sprayed that perfume it caused my lungs to tighten. Are they trying to kill me or what. They have denied me wls for over a year and a half. Then these 2 incidents happen what is going on. This is just unbelivable .
faireydust72
on 9/1/05 3:13 am - reno, NV
That is so awful, i am so sorry for you. I will pray god will help you get the surgery, god bless
murmurs
on 9/1/05 8:08 am - Lake Ariel, PA
Sherry, I hope your feeling better! Thinking of you! As far as your seurgery, have you considered seeing a lawyer, I heard there are some great ones through this web site! Take care of yourself, your dreams of surgery will come true ~michelle~
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/05 9:56 am - AL
(((((((((((((SHERRY))))))))))) I'm SO SORRY you have to deal with such BS going on affecting your health. We will ALL stand together and pray that you get the surgery you deserve Take care
David B.
on 9/1/05 11:02 am - Modesto, CA
That is so sad, and so wrong. You need to get out of there. Look into action. We are here for you. D
daisymae
on 9/1/05 11:10 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Sherry, I am so sorry that you are having such a tough time at work. I hope and pray that things improve and you are approved for surgery real soon. Take care, Carol
Merrickkitty
on 9/1/05 12:41 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Sherry, Some people just do not have a clue! I am sorry you had to go through something like this, and so soon after the last time!!!! I send the breathing fairy over to you.... Maureen
sexysweetsweet69
on 9/1/05 1:59 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Thank you so much family for your support.
P566
on 9/2/05 1:25 pm - SoCal., CA
Oh for heaven's sake ! I'm sorry that happened to you again. What is with those people ? Not being able to breathe has got to be the absolute worst ! Not to mention the fear and anxiety that escalates the whole scarey situation. I'm glad you're OK. Wish you could get away from that place though.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views