Little images

daisymae
on 8/31/05 11:39 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hey you guys, I love these little images you use for your posts...especially the little kissy face ones! How do I get these? Thanks, Carol
Stacey G
on 8/31/05 11:54 am - Stow, OH
Hi Carol - When you post/reply a message their is a box to the right of the one you are typing in that says Toolbar and under it are two more blue boxes, one says "Title Images" and the other "Message Emoticons." For the title ones just click the down arrow and click on the one you want to appear on the title. For the message ones just click the down button, find the one you want look to the left and type whatever it says for that icon where you want it placed in your post and it appears in your post. Have a great evening! Stacey
Jessica D.
on 8/31/05 11:55 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey Carol, If you look to the right--there are two blue boxes labeled "Title Images" for you to use in the title box above your post, and "Message Emoticons". Just click on it and then find the one you like. You have to use the colon, letters, and symbols in order to make the pictures come up. So, for example, if I want to let you know that I'm headed for bed, I would pick the bed icon. I'd put a colon, write the word bed, then put another colon. When you hit the "I accept" box at the bottom of your post, you'll see a preview, and the picture will be in it!!! Let me know if this explanation works for you. Take care!! Jessica
daisymae
on 8/31/05 12:18 pm - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Dear Stacy and Jessica, Thank you for your . You guys are just too !!! I am very happy to have found this site and all the wonderful people here. I am going to go to now. Have a good night and I will speak to you all tomorrow. and , Carol
Jessica D.
on 8/31/05 12:23 pm - Edmonds, WA
Hey Carol, Glad I could help!!!!! Jessica
P566
on 8/31/05 1:29 pm - SoCal., CA
Oy ! A monster has been created !
Danielle.
on 8/31/05 3:36 pm - Here In, OR
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/05 9:51 am - AL
Hey Carol That's my favorite one
P566
on 9/2/05 1:30 pm - SoCal., CA
Gee Blondi,......just what part of that icon IS your favorite ?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views