Anyone hear from Beth ?

P566
on 8/30/05 12:36 pm - SoCal., CA
Hi all; Heard on the news that Mobile was flooded but there were no fatalities thank goodness Just hopin' our girl is OK. Anybody know ?
Merrickkitty
on 8/30/05 12:58 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Nope But, phone lines, cell towers and other infrastructure has been damaged....no cause for alarm yet...right? She'll get back to her babies as soon as she can..... lets hope her sisters are doing alright too!!! Maureen
P566
on 8/30/05 11:41 pm - SoCal., CA
Yes....the stubborn Mobile sisters ! I hope all those folks are OK. I can't imagine how hard this is on all those people. So many have been displaced. It's just awful.
Stacey G
on 8/30/05 10:34 pm - Stow, OH
If we do not hear something soon I will try calling her this afternoon! Lets all just keep sending our prayers and positive vibes to her, her family and all the others!! I saw on the news this morning that the sun was begining to shine so hopefully things will begin to get better soon!! Stacey
Stacey G
on 8/31/05 6:38 am - Stow, OH
I tried calling and left her a message. I told her that we are all thinking about her and her family and we want to know that she is ok so please either call me or post. I will post if I hear anything. Stacey
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/05 9:59 am - AL
I'm here Thanks you guys for caring about me and my family... I posted today about the entire ordeal unfortunately, my internet, which was just turned on today, has been off/on all day and been giving me hell... hopefully we can all get back to normal soon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views