Excited!

murmurs
on 8/30/05 11:32 am - Lake Ariel, PA
Hey everyone! Never posted here B4, but see that everyone is so friendly! Just wanted to stop by and say Hello!!! Im soon having surgery (10/3/05), so just looking for support. My partner is great, but always nice to be around those that understand what your going through! I don't have pics yet, waiting for my profile to be 'spruced-up',a nd then they should be there! Talk to you soon! ~michelle~
Cheri B
on 8/30/05 12:18 pm - Forked River, NJ
Hi Michelle...welcome! Hope you like it here!!! -Cheri
P566
on 8/30/05 12:27 pm - SoCal., CA
Hi Michelle; Welcome. The folks on this board are great !
Merrickkitty
on 8/30/05 1:01 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Welcome Michelle! I am pre-op also, but have another 6 weeks past you until my surgery date!!!! Look forward to talking with you! Maureen
special kay
on 8/30/05 3:06 pm - Ladson, SC
~Michelle congrats on your upcoming surgery and Welcome to the board. Keep us up to date on your progress, Good Luck, Kay
Danielle.
on 8/30/05 4:46 pm - Here In, OR
Hi Michelle! Nice to "meet" you! Congratulations on your surgery date!! Have a great night! Danielle
& Then Some
on 8/30/05 9:57 pm - in, FL
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery!!
Stacey G
on 8/30/05 10:31 pm - Stow, OH
Welcome!! This is a great board and everyone is very supportive!! Congrats on your surgery!! Take Care - Stacey
David B.
on 8/30/05 11:36 pm - Modesto, CA
YES, YES welcome to the room. There are lots of people at different points of the journey. You will be helping all of us with your posts. Come on in and have a seat as you wait for your spot on the losers bench. David
Jessica D.
on 8/31/05 12:27 am - Edmonds, WA
YIPPEE! A new friend for all of us to enjoy! You're welcome here, Michelle. It's a room full of people, from pre-op, to No-op (like me; no surgery for me: Insurance beasts!) and post-ops who give us so much to look forward as they share their journies... Anyway, hope you'll pop in, stay awhile, and talk to us when you need some advice, a few compassionate friends, or people to jump for joy at your successes: and there will be many!!! Can't wait to see your spruced up profile! Those folks do a great job of making our stories "look" real pretty! Come back and chat soon! This is a great group of people, and I think you'll enjoy them. Take care, and best of luck in October!!!! Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views