Getting very frustrated

faireydust72
on 8/29/05 9:20 am - reno, NV
It has been 30 days since my final appt that i needed before my paper work would be submitted, i feel like i should of heard something. Am i just not being pacitent, i called the insurance twice and nothing!!!! I also left a v/m at the western bariatric clinic and have heard nothing. Am i jumping the gun? , i just want this done and restart my life . any advise?
David B.
on 8/29/05 10:41 am - Modesto, CA
No John you are not jumping the gun. They need you to keep on them. I understand the feelings you are having. I want it now. Just kill them with kindness when you call. Get to know their names. Ask if there is anything you can do to speed things up. Let them know, when you get to know one of them, that life is just wearing you down. We also need to keep in mind that everything is for a reason. So, it may be the Big guy or Big gal upstairs watching over you. D
& Then Some
on 8/30/05 12:13 am - in, FL
I understand your frustration and feeling of helplessness. I went through the same thing. Mine was in the end of the year and I was trying to get it covered under that years policy to avoid another and more expensive deductable. David's right, keep on keeping on them! Good Luck!
Cheri B
on 8/30/05 12:24 pm - Forked River, NJ
Absolutely keep on them....ever hear the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the oil"? Meaning, the more you talk to them, the more likely they will help you so that you stop calling. My old job at an insurance company taught me a lot. Stick to your guns and look out for yourself. Good luck to you! PS...speak directly to supervisors...the call taker will keep you on hold to make you hang up, so stay on the line! -Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views