Run Beth, Run

& Then Some
on 8/28/05 11:33 am - in, FL
I hope and pray for you to get out of dodge and be safe in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. Post when you can and let us know you are safe. With
smaker
on 8/28/05 12:14 pm - Dallas, TX
I was just thinking the same thing! Be safe, Beth.
Stacey G
on 8/28/05 12:51 pm - Stow, OH
More prayers coming from this direction too!! Please let us know you are ok!! Hugs - Stacey
David B.
on 8/28/05 2:59 pm - Modesto, CA
Thinking of you and everyone out there. We are all thinking of you out this way. Prayers from our Church today went out to all of you. D
special kay
on 8/28/05 9:44 pm - Ladson, SC
Beth~ I hope and pray that you and your gf are safe throughout the storm. Be carefull and post ASAP to let us know your ok. Kay
Meltingman
on 8/29/05 4:51 am - Malvern, PA
Beth, I have been watching the news and it doesn't look good for MS or AL. I hope you were able to make it to higher ground and that things will be fine when you are able to return. I'm sending good thoughts and prays your way. Chip
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/05 6:00 am - AL
OMG YOU GUYS The winds are HORRENDOUS right now as I'm typing... its' right now about 30-40mph and we're just getting the FIRST BANDS of the storm Power is still intact, thankfully I have plenty of water, batteries, flashlight, and filled the tub up with water I have my two furbabies here in my gf's apt illegally (no pets allowed) My mom and granny and uncle are at the shelter (didn't wanna come to my house ) but that's ok, at least they're safe I gotta go It's thundering and the rain is SO FIERCE ugh powers flickering talk to you all later LOVE YOU thanks for thinking of me my sweeties Pray for my sisters they live 20 mins from the ocean and THEY STAYED THERE didn't evacuate like dumbasses Mobile (where other family is) is UNDERWATER a barge is floating down the main hwy 5 mins from my oldest sisters house NOW gotta go
faireydust72
on 8/29/05 9:31 am - reno, NV
Be safe my heart is with you. Please becareful and run like hell, Hide from it your godmother will be with you. were sending you lots and lots of . remember this is no time to that would be a bad and a big , where ever you shelter is get loys of & mother nature will that hurricane away for you all. Love john
P566
on 8/29/05 11:02 am - SoCal., CA
I was thinking of you while watching Katrina coverage last night. Hope you're OK. When it's over would ya go smack your sisters for being so darn stubborn ? Take care now.
Merrickkitty
on 8/29/05 1:26 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Beth, Are you supposed to get in the tub for a tornado or hurricane? I left alabama 3 years ago, and you'd think I'd remember that much..... Either way...wa are all pulling for you and your "dumbass" sisters in Mobile Stay Safe! Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views