Last preop appt!!

dawn D.
on 8/28/05 4:40 am - plainville, CT
This wed is my last dietician appt! then she will sign me off for surgery..my ultrasounds looked good, bloodwork was wonderful, i am loosing the 12 lbs required by Dr...and my therapist will be sending in her report the first week of sept!! so hopefully I will be post op by the end of sept!! cant wait!!! take care everyone!!
David B.
on 8/28/05 5:53 am - Modesto, CA
Way to go Dawn. I am very happy for you. David
dawn D.
on 8/28/05 7:58 am - plainville, CT
thanks Dave...you look great!!
& Then Some
on 8/28/05 7:55 am - in, FL
Yeah! I remember, not so long ago, how excited I was to finally have jumped through all the hoops. Good luck to you for final clearance!
dawn D.
on 8/28/05 7:57 am - plainville, CT
thanks!!! so are you the ani 32 flavors or alanas? personally i am ani's!! 'i am a poster girl with no poster'
& Then Some
on 8/28/05 9:31 am - in, FL
ANI ROCS! LOL another fav ~ Firedoor ~ I've seen her about 3X, the first time was the BEST, like a lot of things in life :rolf:
& Then Some
on 8/28/05 9:33 am - in, FL
dslexia suks
dawn D.
on 8/28/05 9:43 am - plainville, CT
what did you spell wrong? or was it me? haha..i am confused... but i do wanna check out that singer you mentioned!!
dawn D.
on 8/28/05 9:46 am - plainville, CT
haha..now i am the azz....i thought 'firedoor' was another singer! didnt realize till after i posted it was her other song... dumbazz!! my fav from her is both hands and gravel!!
& Then Some
on 8/28/05 11:03 am - in, FL
LOL ! yeah both hands is sweet.. My fav cd's DILATE FIREDOOR is a good name for a band come to think about it..how well do you sing? LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views