Profiles

Merrickkitty
on 8/27/05 3:21 pm - EAST BAY, CA
How does everyone get the cool profile templates? Mine is boring and it could use a little sumtin-sumptin....know what I mean? Help me out
David B.
on 8/28/05 1:23 am - Modesto, CA
Maureen go to a profile that you like and at the bottom of the page you will see a link to get help to spruce up your profile. Now, you won't find one on mine because I haven't done it yet. I wrote in and then there were too many steps for me. I couldn't make up my mind. I think I will wait until I am further out. Good Luck and if I find all the steps I will send them to you so you can get a head start. David
David B.
on 8/28/05 1:25 am - Modesto, CA
Here you go. This is what they will send you. Do this and you are one step ahead of thr game. David Please provide the following information: 1. Link to web set that you would like: (FAQ#4). 2. What is your log in name and member ID number for ObesityHelp.com? (FAQ#5) 3. Password for ObesityHelp.com? (FAQ#5) 4. What colors would you like on your profile? (FAQ#6) 5. What type of theme or special interest would you like your page to include? (FAQ#7) 6. Would you like additional WLS resources/Links or any special feature added to your profile. (FAQ#8) Please visit our FAQ page to aid you in answering the questions above. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/html_faqs.php Also if you have additional questions or if you need just a simple request please visit the Frequently Asked Question page. The link has been provided for additional questions. Thank you for your support of Obesityhelp.com
NuMill2006
on 8/28/05 1:59 pm - Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Thanks for the info David, I was wondering that myself. Maybe I will use my Frontpage and do some of my own work in html though I'm out of practice. Not many days to go before my surgery to fool around on computer. Have a good week to all and pray for those in Louisiana! Mill
David B.
on 8/28/05 3:07 pm - Modesto, CA
You are most welcome. Keep us posted here. What day is your surgery? Let us know. This room has lots of support. David
NuMill2006
on 8/29/05 1:31 am - Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
My surgery is scheduled for this Friday 9/2 although I'm not even sure if my insurance has approved it yet. I'm going to call the surgeon's office today and try to find out. But most like all will go off without a hitch. Thanks for the support. I asked OH to put a different pic of me up for posts since the one she used from my profile was pretty scary. But it's a great scary before pic. See you all on the losing side! Mill
Merrickkitty
on 8/30/05 2:33 pm - EAST BAY, CA
David, So sorry for the delay, and thanks so much for the information. I am going to try and get spruced up before surgery! Glad you are back!!!! If I wasn't Chad's Cyber Hag, I'd definatly sign up to be yours!!!! Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views