NEW POST OPS CHECKUP

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/05 11:29 am - AL
Hey my newbie babies Stacey, David, Melissa, Stacy M., (who am I missing) soon-to-be JEN O.... come out come out wherever you are give us an update!!!!!!!!!!!
Missa
on 8/25/05 11:53 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
Hey Beth... I'm doing well! I can't believe I'm already a month out!! I am down 26lbs so far...but can't really tell although other's around me have noticed a change. I've just been trying to move around more...and get ready for going back to work in a few weeks! I hope all the other newbies are doing well!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/05 11:56 am - AL
((((((((((((((((((((MELISSA))))))))))))))))))))) Aww hunni its SO GOOD to see you posting I'm SO glad you are able to get up and move around a bit better! Already A MONTH?? Can you believe that You're doing SO GOOOOOOOOOOD 26lbs is AWESOME Just wait, you're just beginning!!! We need new pics up now
smaker
on 8/25/05 1:13 pm - Dallas, TX
Congrats on your loss! You are doing great!!
smaker
on 8/25/05 1:12 pm - Dallas, TX
Hey, Beth.... I am 2 1/2 months out and have lost 62 pounds. I am starting to get most of my stamina back now and I feel great! Hey, will you resize a pic for me for MySpace? It's too big it says.I'll send it to you. ~Stacy 326/264/170 5'9" Open RNY 6-10-05
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/05 5:50 am - AL
That's awesome Stacy!!! I'm so proud of you Glad to see your MySpace photo worked for ya... sorry I couldn't help much more than that
David B.
on 8/25/05 1:19 pm - Modesto, CA
David here today is 3 months. I am down 55 lbs since surgery. I am wearing all of Erics clothing. Even smaller shoes. Today was back to school night and I was asked if I was feeling OK and I said that I never felt better. Some think I may be sick because I have lost this weight. Others have just stopped and stared, kids are saying things and I feel great. I have gone from a 46 wasit to a size 34 and ----oh get this I took in my school T - shirt to show the parents what we sell and I forgot about the size difference and I opened the shirt up and it was a 3X and that was a great wow moment. I Love The Way I Feel. I am so happy for Jen, and for all of you that are getting healthy. David
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/05 5:51 am - AL
((((((((((DAVID))))))))))) Aww man you're doing SO AWESOME I'm so proud of you, too
Stacey G
on 8/29/05 8:58 am - Stow, OH
I have a doctors appt tomorrow and will update after I weight there. I can't believe I am already going to be five weeks out. I joined the Y and star****er aerobics and I am going to try a begining spinning class (crazy) after Labor Day which will be my 6 weeks. Stay dry and warm! Let us know how you are doing as you can!! Sending love, prayers and postive thoughts to you, your gf, your family and everyone else down your way!!! hugs - Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views