Hi family help please

sexysweetsweet69
on 8/23/05 12:46 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Well as i posted last week the ambulance had to come get me from work , due to the power being out and unable to use the elevator, the vp of our company said that he wanted everyone upstairs. So I climb the stairs and coudn't breath ambulance called. So when the lady admitted me at the hosptal I told her workman comp , I told them to send the bill to my job. Ok so the When I got to work yesterday ,I faxed a note to the hr lady for her to give me a workman's comp form. ( I HAVE NEVER DID WORKMAN COMP BEFORE.) She told my sup to tell me that it has already been taken care of. So I was thinking what was taken care of ? So when i email her she auto email me that she is out of the office until 08/29. So they told me who handles workmans comp in our other office, So i called her today, and explained that I was told it was taken care of . She said that the claim has been sent in ,I said what do you mean, I said I didn't sign anything to give you my side of what happen so what do you mean its been sent in, she said the other hr lady sent it in , i said when the incident happen the hr lady wansn't in the building so how would she know what happened. So she was again really short with me, it has been sent in and thats all I can tell you. (((what is going on))) I dont get it can
Jessica D.
on 8/23/05 11:52 pm - Edmonds, WA
Girlfriend, What's with the elevator at your job?? Expecting you to walk up three flights of stairs is a bit much to ask, of most anyone! Anyhew...the workman's comp thing is okay. They need to fill out preliminary forms ASAP, so you're okay for now. When the HR person returns from vacation, you and she will finish the rest. Don't worry about it. I honestly never saw my workman's comp paperwork for the day my back went completely out while I was at work. They took care of it, and it never came back to haunt me--not even for a second. So, do your best to take care of yourself, and let this go for now. YOu can talk to the HR lady in a few days. Dedicate this time to feeling better and getting some rest. Even in the worst case senario, there were witnesses, so you're okay even if the HR chick screws it all up; you're doing just fine! Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/05 7:11 am - AL
Hey Sherry I hope everything get's straightened out soon for ya Keep us updated! ~b
P566
on 8/24/05 7:12 am - SoCal., CA
Sounds like it's taken care of. If you want to write up your side of the story do it. Then send a copy to your supervisor and HR as well as keeping a copy for yourself.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views