Some Sunshine in the Mist of the Storm

LuvSongs
on 8/22/05 11:10 pm - Germany, Germany
Family I know I say this all the time, but I'm truley greatful for all your continued support. I had part II of my third interview today all went well, and I'm on my way to Montana on Monday, and will get my passport this week, I will probably be leaving for Germany mid October, to top things off I'm finally in Onderland I weighed in this morning at 190 lbs thank God. I want to say thanks for all your prayers for my Family and Sheena family. God is still on the throne in the mist of all my sorrow he still allows me to fill Joy. Love ya Joi
Jessica D.
on 8/23/05 12:23 am - Edmonds, WA
Joi, you just amaze me. With all the sadness you've endured these past few days, you show phenomenal grace and determination. I'm very proud of all that you've accomplished and I'm positive that you'll get the job in Germany, and be the best they've ever hired! You're also living your first days in Onederland!!! EXCELLENT!!! I love reading your posts: you're life is full of wonder and sadness, but you face it with enthusiasm, grace and a humility that we all can learn from. Enjoy Montana next week: it's a *****illy there, so bring a sweater! I will continue to send love and peaceful thoughts to you, your family, and the family of Sheena. Keep smiling! You're doing wonderfully! Jessica
& Then Some
on 8/23/05 6:58 am - in, FL
Congratulations on the job ventures and reaching Onederland! Great job
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/05 7:11 am - AL
YAY JOI Congrats on your Onederland and I'm SO glad to see your happy today ~b~
Merrickkitty
on 8/23/05 12:22 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I am so happy for you on all fronts!!! You are doing amazingly, especially over the last week or two. Love.Luck.Good Wishes.Great Vibes. to you!!!! Maureen
sexysweetsweet69
on 8/23/05 12:50 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I am so happy for you . Good Job, they are going to love you in germany.
Stacey G
on 8/24/05 5:11 am - Stow, OH
Congratulations!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views