hello..i am a newbie

finda_nessy
on 8/22/05 1:47 pm - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Hello, I have been on this board a lot but recently new to this particular message board. My best friend introduced me to this board and although I am not a lesbian, I am told that I can find the most love on here....so hello to all! p.s. love you b thomas and thanx for all the love and support
dat317studd
on 8/22/05 3:43 pm - Evansville, IN
Aw, you r welcome gurl! U know I got nuttin' but luv fo' u!!!!!!! Alwayz n' foreva!!!!!!!!!!!
skye56
on 8/22/05 9:30 pm - Amarillo, TX
Hi "Newbie" - - welcome to our little corner of the world. This is a nice place to be. I'm not on the board much - just when I have a little time in the early morning hours........along with my coffee. Vick
VP122
on 8/23/05 12:27 am - Bridgeport, CT
Good Morning Finda, I dont get here much, but welcome! It's good to meet you girl! Vicky P.
Jessica D.
on 8/23/05 12:28 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey there, newbie!! All are welcome here, so come in, take a seat, and enjoy good conversation, and a little wacky humor from some of our more "energetic" members!! There certainly is a lot of love here, so stay awhile... If we can help or support you in any way, just give a holler!! Thanks for dropping in, Jessica
& Then Some
on 8/23/05 6:56 am - in, FL
Welcome Finda
faireydust72
on 8/24/05 2:54 am - reno, NV
Welcome Welcome Welcome This is a great place and everyone here has so much and support for each other it's always like a great big . so welcome John
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/05 7:11 am - AL
Hi Finda Hope you have fun here and post often! ~b
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views