Getting felt up?

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/05 5:53 am - AL
Ok here's the deal: I went out this weekend, and on Sat night went to a club where anybody and their mama can come in... Well, while walking from the dancefloor back to the bar area (and mind you, over 1000 people smushed together) I was walking with my friends and this GUY walks up (in passing) and puts his hand between my crotch AS I"M WALKING and feels me up hard, all the way up to my boobs. I felt SO VIOLATED...and get this, the guy was GAY! WTF? I stood there stunned and my friend was like "Oh no he DIDN'T" What would yall have thunka bout that? I'm still a bit shocked... I've been felt up before in the bars by straight guys, but never a gay man... musta been the e B
special kay
on 8/22/05 6:24 am - Ladson, SC
Hey B First let me say... YOU LOOK HOT IN YOUR NEW PIC! When I go out, I also show a little clevage and the gay guys always have a comment about it or even grab a boob or something. At first I found this very offensive. They dont grab it hard just a little pinch or something. It's the feminine guys that are only one high hill away from being in the drag show that do this. I have come to the conclusion that they really want boobs. ( my good bras fool everyone. when it comes off, these puppies go downward ) Anywhooo.... I would of been offended and a little pissed as well if the guy felt me up like the way you described especially down to the crotch. Thats a little extreme. I would of exchanged some words with the little freak to let him know that what he did was not cute and if hes in to lesbians for some odd reason, you are NOT the one. Have a nice day, Kay
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/05 9:47 am - AL
((((((KAY))))))))) I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR NEW PIC DARLIN
special kay
on 8/24/05 3:16 pm - Ladson, SC
I know i'm late but .. Thanks
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/05 7:43 am - Milwaukee, WI
I used to be bouncer in a gay nightclub and was used to the boys grabbing my boobs. but if they touched my crotch, I would have freaked. I would probably not have done anything immediately because I would have been in too much shock. But then I'd hunt him down, grab his balls and twist. Sorry for offending any men on this board but that guy's actions were uncalled for, no matter how hot and sexy you look.
P566
on 8/22/05 10:22 am - SoCal., CA
I wouldn't characterized what he did as "being felt up" ! More of a chicken **** assault. I don't doubt you feel violated because that's exactly what he did to you. If you know who the person is and you have a witness to the assault then you may want to file a police report. The fact this lout is gay is not relevant. Afterall what you discribed was something violent not sexual. If you were to grab someones genitals and squeeze hard would you think of it as sexual ? It's assault plain and simple. Why would he do that ?????? Beats the **** outta me kid. I'm so sorry that happened to you. That kind of behavior is never ok or funny.
skye56
on 8/22/05 9:23 pm - Amarillo, TX
No doubt about it - - I wouldn't have thought twice..........He'd have been on the floor in two seconds. I have no patience for people like that - gay OR straight!! I do think the club security should have been informed so the jerk would have been barred from the club. Vick
Tracee O.
on 8/23/05 11:07 am - boaz, AL
WELL, YOU SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE A MAN!!!! RECKON WHAT HE WAS FEELING FOR? I WOULD HAVE DECKED HIM!!
Merrickkitty
on 8/23/05 12:28 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Beth---- Sounded like he need to be felt up in the crotch....WITH YOUR KNEE!!!! (multiple times!) What a jerk!!!! ASSAILANT!!!!! I would have thought about sicking my GF on him, or at the very least the bouncer!!!!! arrrrggg....Where is he......I have got a word or two for him....the &*^^%* Maureen
ShrinkingKatie
on 8/23/05 9:29 pm - Crossville, TN
OMG! I'm sorry but that's just sick and wrong! Did you tell B?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views