Six Feet Under

Merrickkitty
on 8/21/05 3:24 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I thought the series finale was phenomenal. I just about squirted out a few tears. Just thought I'd throw that out there....
mylilcalla
on 8/22/05 3:31 am - Bloomington, IN
I agree totally. I liked the way that they showed the future. It didn't leave you wondering or hanging like most series end. I am not much of a TV person, but in the last month I have lost 2 of the handful of TV shows that I actually like and watch. Queer as Folk and Six Feet Under will be sadly missed in my house. As for the tears thing , my tears were flowing and although admitingly I was hormonal, all I could think of when it ended last night was that life is really short and I don't have enough time in the world left to spend with my partner. I am so sappy sometimes...lol Amy
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/05 7:40 am - Milwaukee, WI
I was so satisfied with the ending! I thought the "death" scenes were wonderful closure...and comical at the same time. Claire lives to be 102! However, the final drive shots did seem like a car commercial.
ChaadMN
on 8/22/05 10:57 am - Otsego, MN
I loved the finale! Alan Ball couldn't have done a better job. My Sunday night are going to be sooooo empty now!
Cheri B
on 8/22/05 11:05 am - Forked River, NJ
Hi everyone...I have to agree with you Amy, I feel like all of my shows are gone now. I am going to miss Six Feet Under and QAF. I am glad we know what happened to them in the end....and I think that it was hilarious that Billy was still talking talking talking when Brenda died. I hope something good comes along soon!!! -Cheri
Merrickkitty
on 8/23/05 12:30 pm - EAST BAY, CA
The obituaries are posted on the hbo web site www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder Most interesting! M
P566
on 8/24/05 4:09 am - SoCal., CA
A trippy and fabulous ending ! I too thought Brenda's death while listening to Billy babble was a hoot. Cheers to Alan Ball !!!!
smaker
on 8/24/05 8:14 am - Dallas, TX
I cried like a baby during Claire's drive. I loved the way it ended. It was awesome! And I just got season 4 in the mail today! Yea!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views