Thanks everyone.

David B.
on 8/21/05 2:10 pm - Modesto, CA
Thanks to all of you wonderful people for providing the love and hugs I really needed. I couldn't have asked for more. I couldn't have gotten that much love anywhere else either. I think I got back to all of you. I really do mean THANK YOU. With much love to all of you. David
faireydust72
on 8/21/05 3:25 pm - reno, NV
We love you to. I am glad i could be here for you. We are "Family" If you EVER need to talk, let me know, i have a great listening ear now it's time for me to go to John
& Then Some
on 8/21/05 9:49 pm - in, FL
yeah David's back!
Jessica D.
on 8/22/05 12:46 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey David, This is a safe place for family to gather and be themselves...talk to each other, and get support. I've found so much comfort in sharing my thoughts with those on this messageboard. I'm glad you're back! We missed you! Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/05 6:05 am - AL
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MUCH BETTER I'm so glad to see you back David
Cheri B
on 8/22/05 11:14 am - Forked River, NJ
Welcome back David! You were missed
skye56
on 8/22/05 9:34 pm - Amarillo, TX
That's what family is all about.........love, support and just being there for each other. I'm hoping things are continuing to work out for you. Hang in there, David. Vick
ruthdebra
on 8/24/05 2:43 am - Palm Springs, CA
Hi David - glad to see you here. I don't post a whole lot (and almost never on CA board as they make me feel very geriatric - HA! - I'm 60 years young and very radical) but Janine is my friend and she has talked about you to me. She thinks you're fantastic so that is enough info for me. Hope that you stay aboard. Also - I don't know your age but I really like the over 50's group. It's mostly women but that doesn't matter a lot, I think you'd find warmth and caring there too. A little about me - a happily partnered lesbian - had surgery 16 months ago and successful beyond my wildest dreams. Reached my weight goal is about a year (-137 pounds now and about 6-10 under that goal) Got rid of major co-morbidities and aches and pains. No asthma, no hypertension. Cholesterol is inherited so can't get rid of that. My back only hurts if I do a lot of heavy lifting which I do anyway as I earn a living (??) vending at Pride festivals. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner but I really hope that you don't leave. I feel that support is vitally important for our continued efforts which are necessary for the rest of our lives. Maybe we'll get to meet one of these days. We were in Reno this past weekend and I did meet John from this board. Take good care of yourself. Hugs, Ruth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views