The results of Reno's Gay Pride from yesterday

faireydust72
on 8/21/05 1:37 pm - reno, NV
Well Saturday was Reno's pride parade. It lasted about 10 Min, I got to meet ruth from on here. What a sweet lady. I went to the festival where i met ruth. Then i went home and napped and then went to this party called Dream. It was $25.00 to get in, it was so lame except that Kristine W the singer who sings "one more try" was there. She has had 9 #1's on the dance charts. she did a song in Queer as folk. Any ways i got to meet her and have my pic taken with her and got an autograph. i got home at 5:15am this morning. I went with my best freind of 10 years. My husband is not in to the club thing. They also had go go boys there. i was a hooting and a hollering at them. they were cute i also had a few but all in all it was a pretty weekend. and this concludes my Reno gay pride report. John
P566
on 8/24/05 7:45 am - SoCal., CA
A 10 minute parade ? The parade in my town lasts too long and seems to have become more of a commercial for various car dealerships and businesses in town. Better than no parade though. The events after the parade are way fun. Glad you had a fun time !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views