Jen-O Sound Off!!!!!

Merrickkitty
on 8/21/05 11:26 am - EAST BAY, CA
Well you are several days closer....how are you doing??? How are you dealing with the liquids? and what weight did you decide on (I am voting for 325....haha ) Sound off before you go to the hospital....who will keep us up to date on your status?????? Prayers...vibes.....good thoughts.... Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/05 7:35 am - Milwaukee, WI
I am so CRANKY! I have been on liquids only (protein shake 3x/day and 1 cup of juice, plus clear, non-calorie liquids) for 11 days. Last night I had to fast for 12 hours. I thought this was fasting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going with 317 for the weight. I'm finding that because of the sodium in the broth I'm drinking, I'm retaining water. Yeah. And that means that even though I feel like I am STARVING to death, I am fluctuating in my liquid phase. I think I'll have Rose email someone or post to the board my status. Until the final moment, I'll be here! Cranky, but present. Jen
Merrickkitty
on 8/22/05 1:51 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Wow, That is amazing....I am sure we'll look forward to hearing from Rose about you...especially if you go to being too cranky online!!!! Lots of Prayers and good wishes....(more for Rose pre-surgery!!!) Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views