re: my strange dream

sexysweetsweet69
on 8/20/05 12:33 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I really enjoy this message board, I recently posted a message about a dream that I had, 2 members seem to feel that I have the ability to decide on what I am going to dream. I have been with my partner for 9 years which is a great accomplishment. We have a beautiful relationship. One member has went as far as saying everything that I post is negative about my parnter. Maybe this member is getting me mixed up with some else because I praise my parnter every chance I get. My partner has stood by me 100% of whatever I do, and i stand by her 100%. I was going to leave this message board but, I am not. People have their own opinons even if the opinoin is rediculous, But if you think that A dream can break up someone's relationship up. That is very shallow thinking. Its just a dream. My girl even think that the 2 post were crazy. My girl had a dream about janet jackson. Should I leave her??? its just a dream.
Merrickkitty
on 8/20/05 1:41 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Very few people can control what they dream, and it is only after concentrated thought. Dreams are so symbolic, and very, very, very rarely ever mean what you literally remember. I think you and your girl are ok, and Janet Jackson is no more a threat to your marriage than the Starbucks sign on the corner. Maureen
Racer13
on 8/20/05 3:18 pm - Dallas, TX
Sherry, I am usually more of a 'lurker' here but I love reading yours and everyone's messages. Please dont let a few people run you off. If I remember correctly, another person left this message board a few weeks ago and I miss his insight and humor. Im not sure what the problem is with these 2 people, but let me assure you...you are appreciated and your relationship with your girl is something to be praised, there arent too many relationships, straight or gay, that make it that long. Just my thoughts Robert RNY 7/18/05 428/385
sexysweetsweet69
on 8/20/05 10:01 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Thank you.
Jessica D.
on 8/22/05 12:54 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey my Milwaukee cousin!! ( I was raised there; moved to Florida only 4 years ago!) You're okay. Like I said before, a dream is just that: a dream. We have zillions of things floating around in our heads when we go to sleep. We see people, TV shows, hear things on the radio, read things--the list is endless of what stimuli get into or subconcious. So how can we NOT have oddball dreams!!! We all have 'em! We wake up and wonder "what the **** was that?! Then we laugh it off and MOVE ON!!! Anyone who expects you to dwell on a dream, probably don't understand that dreams are completely out of our control. Period! It's obvious that you love your sweetheart and are grateful to her for all that she's given you. And you've been together damn near a decade! So don't you give one more thought to anyone who tells you that you can control your subconcious: that's simply impossible. Don't you leave us, girlfriend! This board wouldn't be the same without you! Jessica
sexysweetsweet69
on 8/22/05 10:26 am - Milwaukee, WI
Thank you .
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/05 6:01 am - AL
Whoa there hunni Just know that people will express their opinions even if we don't agree with them (check my email inbox, I get tons of hate mail) I hope I wasn't one to offend you. If I did, I apologize. It's never my intention to come on the message board to be negative and hurt someone's feelings. Let it go. Whoever hurt your feelings should apologize and then just let go of it. ~b~
sexysweetsweet69
on 8/22/05 10:28 am - Milwaukee, WI
THANK YOU. I wanted to let you know that you make this board I enjoy your post. I wanted to say that I saw your before and aftter pic , you are just goregous. And cangrats on your weight loss.
P566
on 8/22/05 11:18 am - SoCal., CA
One member,... the other retracted her comment as I recall. Be that as it may you shouldn't let a angry or sarcastic post run you off this board. If I could control MY dreams I'd have me some doozies ! . I'd probably wake up more exhausted than when I went to bed !!!!! Anywho, stick around...no need to go away.
NuMill2006
on 8/24/05 9:39 am - Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Yeah Sherry, stick around! I am a newbie....but so far I enjoy reading your posts. I too am in a committed relationship with a great gal. I will be posting a pic soon as I go thru this journey. I took a real scary looking before pic where I look like a pregnant biker chick! gEEZ! Oh by the way....I have a wicked sense of humor, and try to laugh at myself and this whole process. I think laughter has tremendous healing power. And as far as reading someone's posts that come across as argumentative or rude....let's all remember that emails can do that at times. It's sometimes hard to distinguish the mood or way things are intended to sound in an email or post. Even with the use of emoticons, if someone has a bad day, or types a quick couple of words, they can certainly come off as tearse. See you all on the losing side since my surgery is scheduled for next week 9/2/05. Mill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views