Sad news please pray....

LuvSongs
on 8/20/05 8:59 am - Germany, Germany
Family it is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of one of my Angelette's Sheena, she is the young lady you signe the card for at the Atlanta Meet and Greet. I spoke to her yesterday afternoon and all was well she had a little nausea and was going to rest. I do want to inform pre and post op patients that her death had nothing to do with the surgery. She had a blood clot in her lung and it burst , this is per her cousin who notified me about an hour ago, she stated that she passed late last night. This comes at a very hard time for me because my sister who had been battling lung cancer also passed this week. Family I just keep the faith and know that God makes no mistakes...... I will keep you posted on arrangements, for Sheena, until then please email me directly with any condolence for the family, so that everything can be presented to the family as a whole. Thanking you in advance for all your continued prayers. Joi
Merrickkitty
on 8/20/05 1:15 pm - EAST BAY, CA
prayers Maureen
sexysweetsweet69
on 8/20/05 1:22 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I am sorry to hear that news. I will also pray.
jeanette
on 8/20/05 3:00 pm - so cal, CA
Im so sad to hear this.ill pray too
dat317studd
on 8/21/05 7:20 am - Evansville, IN
Are you sure that this had nothing to do with the surgery..............Are you sure she didn't have deep ebolism? I have heard that this is what leads to blood clots. I am so sorry to hear this, you are in my prayers!
faireydust72
on 8/21/05 1:41 pm - reno, NV
God be with you and your family in your time of sorrow. I am so sorry for your loss. I know gods angels will be with Them.
VP122
on 8/22/05 4:41 am - Bridgeport, CT
I'm sorry for your loss. She and you will be in my prayers. Vicky
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/05 5:58 am - AL
:::::::::::::::HUGS::::::::::::::::::: Aww hunni I'm so sorry to hear of such bad news all at once. Losing loved ones is unbearable, and I wished I could take some of the weight of the grief off of you sending you warm hugs and love ~b~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views