Update on Germany

LuvSongs
on 8/19/05 3:40 am - Germany, Germany
Family keep praying because I'm on my way, all went extremley well today with my interview with the Program Director who is located in Germany, the next step is to fly me to Montana to meet with Executive Director over all programs. She was very impressed with the results of my clinical interview, and stated that if she could get me there tomorrow she would, I told her I could come this afternoon lol. Anyway thanks for the continued support. I do need a favor from Atlanta members I need to have a refresher course in microsoft power point, and excel, anyone willing to give me a quick lesson or two I would really appericate it. Love Joi
sexysweetsweet69
on 8/19/05 8:00 am - Milwaukee, WI
I am so happy for you. I have heard that there is 50% change of a relationship spliting up after wls, I don't know how true that is, But I know you told me in one of your emails that you do support for couple before marriage, will you still be around. We will be moving to Atlanta 2006 june to august. Will you still be on the site?
dat317studd
on 8/19/05 12:03 pm - Evansville, IN
What does this have to do with breaking up relationships? LIke I said, I feel sorry for your partner!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views