I fit

Meltingman
on 8/19/05 1:07 am - Malvern, PA
Hello All, Just had to share something that has made me so happy. I am a guidance counselor in a high school. Last night was freshmen orientation. It is always held in the auditorium. For the last three years I have not been able to sit in the seats because my butt was way too big and the arms would dig into my sides. It was very embarrassing. I could never go to see the student plays or the band concerts etc. It always made me upset when students would ask me what I thought of their performance and I would have to say, "I wasn't able to make it." We'll last night when I walked in to the auditorium I not only was floored by all the comments from my peers but was also floored when I tried a seat and I not only fit but could have put a purse beside me. Too bad I left my Gucci bag at home (just kidding it is Coach). I was so happy I almost cried. After the program the other counselors walked up to me and said, Fall musical we are sitting front row center. (They had been aware of my problem with the seats and were very excited for me as well.) Oh well enough rambling. 70 lbs down and 140 to go!!!!! Chip
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/05 1:53 am - Milwaukee, WI
Chip, that is so awesome! When are you going to add some new pics to the profile?????
Jessica D.
on 8/19/05 3:27 am - Edmonds, WA
Yippiekiyaaaaa: Chippie, you ROCK!!!!! Isn't is tremendous when we can do something so simple, but something that has eluded us for years. My partner fit into an airplane seat a few months ago, and she's had to use the extended for years!! 70 pounds is just fantastic! Glad you're here, Chip! Jessica
& Then Some
on 8/19/05 5:03 am - in, FL
Alright! Way 2 Go!
special kay
on 8/19/05 5:36 am - Ladson, SC
Congratulations on your progress! Keep up the good work! your coach huh? You should never leave home without something so important! Kay
sexysweetsweet69
on 8/19/05 8:08 am - Milwaukee, WI
Congratulations, I am so happy for you. I also have problems with seating. Going to the movie get bruises on the side of my thighs. Of just standing up because I can't sit in the seats. But again I am truly happy for you. And continued sucess.
skye56
on 8/19/05 8:18 pm - Amarillo, TX
Way to go Chip!! Don't it make you feel good!! The best is yet to come! Vick
mylilcalla
on 8/20/05 12:34 am - Bloomington, IN
Chip, Congratulations! Those little victories are awesome, and they are the best cheerleaders in the world. You are doing such an awesome job! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work, and enjoy those seats! Best, Amy
Merrickkitty
on 8/20/05 1:37 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Beautiful!!!!! I know exactly how you feel, the last time I went to the theater, I was wedged in soooooo tight that I lost the cirrculation to my legs and butt! I thought there was going to be a "jaws of life" situation!!!! Great news!!!! And soon I, too will be able to do the same! Maureen
VP122
on 8/22/05 11:34 pm - Bridgeport, CT
WAY TO GO!!! I'm happy for you! I had the same experience at the amusement park. Hadn't been able to an amusement park for years. This summer was the greatest! Congratulations! Vicky
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views