Hello Wanted to know if anyone heard of ZETCAP?

Fridayss Are Nice
on 8/17/05 11:03 pm - Rochester, NY
This is what it can do, it says the same thing as WLS but without having surgery at all. There has been many people that have lost weight this way do you think it is worth a try. I do not meet with the Doctor until October and I am looking for some help on weight loss now. Please tell me what you think. Read BELOW Everybody knows by now that when you block off part of your stomach with surgery, A person can lose tremendous amounts of weight, typically up to 100lbs or more. What most people do not know is that gastric bypass surgery or stomach stapling, is potentially dangerous and can cost between $25,000 to $40,000 or more in out-of-pocket expenses because many health insurance companies won't pay for the surgery, and even if they do, co-payments and other costs can add up quickly. That is why only stars like Roseanne Barr and Carnie Wilson who can afford to pay for these procedures have them. Now there is a non-surgical alternative. Zetacap? works the same way as gastric bypass surgery but instead of blocking the stomach with a staple, it fills the stomach with a natural balloon that makes it virtually impossible to eat! You will feel full all the time. You just can't eat!
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/05 12:40 am - AL
I vote for surgery actually pre-op, I was bulemic for about hmm...a little over 10 years... I still had surgery lemme tell you, NOTHING actually works like surgery works...but that's me...I've always been humoungously large...I would eat, I'm telling you EAT around 5 Xenadrine pills a day (at that time it had the Ephedra in it) and ONLY lost 40# in like 3-4 months, then gained it all back plus 80 more. Ask your doc sweetie...
Stacey G
on 8/18/05 4:17 am - Stow, OH
I agree with Beth - ask your doc. That sounds kind of scary to me! Good Luck - Stacey
Jessica D.
on 8/18/05 8:42 am - Edmonds, WA
If you saw it on TV, and it's not available by your MD: Don't do it!! The diet industry is a mulit-billion dollar a year industry: they make their money from selling BS drugs that don't work! They prey on people who are desperate to lose weight, and none of that crap works long term. Here's the scoop from one who knows: if your doctor didn't prescibe it, forget it! Trust me, if any of that crap actually worked, do you think there would be any fat folks out there?? If it really worked, the doctors would be all over it, prescribing it to their patients and singing it's praises. And if it was truly a weight loss miracle, as so many commercials claim, it would be all over Newsweek, Time Magazine, and other magazines with actual facts. As you'll notice in those commericials, they say, "doctor recommended," but, you'll find NO studies, NO statistics, and NO proof of their effectiveness. They hire some broke-ass family practice physician to do thier commercials, and most of those drugs aren't even approved by the FDA!!! Keep your appointment for the surgeon in October. We know for a fact that WLS works!! If it sounds to good to be true: It is too good to be true! Nurse Jessica
P566
on 8/18/05 4:59 pm - SoCal., CA
I heard of it, tried it then sent it back for a refund. I got no benefit what so ever from Zetacap. It didn't make me feel full at all. I was able to eat regularly with or without the product.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views