Hey Everybody

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/05 8:49 am - AL
Hey yall Sorry I've been incognito (where is cognito, anyhow?) I might not be on here as usual as I am. School is about to start and I'm looking for a job, but PLEASE don't forget me. I will try my best to check the boards at least twice a week, but basically it will be more than that until I find a job Wish me luck, and I love everyone of you, even the lurkers Holla back...
sara G.
on 8/17/05 12:49 pm - woodland, CA
sings : "holla back youngin ...whoo whoo!" ...
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/05 12:34 am - AL
You got that damned song burnt in my brain... HOLLA at me on MYSPACE girlie I need more comments, cuz Imma ho like dat
Merrickkitty
on 8/17/05 2:02 pm - EAST BAY, CA
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/05 12:36 am - AL
Awwwwww Maureen dont' angst you know I'ma post ho I can't ACTUALLY stay away for long hehe maybe like a day
P566
on 8/17/05 5:21 pm - SoCal., CA
Who could ever forget you ? The board won't be nearly as entertaining without you. Good luck finding work...are you looking for anything in particular ? About school, you might want to check with a counselor to make sure you won't be taking an unecessary class. I hear sometimes that sort of thing actually happens! Can you believe that ?? Can't quite remember where I heard it though . Hmmmm. Take care darlin' and try not to work too hard.
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/05 12:33 am - AL
LMFAO You lil SMARTASS that ACTUALLY took me a minute to realize wtf you was talking about I was like, OMG, nooooooo NOT AGAIN then I realized You smarty you
Stacey G
on 8/18/05 4:11 am - Stow, OH
What kind of job are you looking to find? Maybe it will be one with a computer and internet! Then you can still stop in often! Anyway - Good luck - I hope you find the job of your dreams! Hugs - Stacey
Jessica D.
on 8/18/05 8:56 am - Edmonds, WA
Oh Honeybunches!! Say it isn't so!!! You're hitting the books again... What a good little student you are! You know you can't stay away, so don't you even try it!!! We love chatting with you and answering your thought provoking questions Study hard, and come visit us as soon as you get a free minute...we're always just a click away! We'll miss you Jessica
MargeC
on 8/19/05 7:56 am - TACOMA, WA
Hi, you have been such an inspiration to me, and to alot of other too. Good luck at school and job hunting, that is a terrible job, job hunting. Stay well, I will say prayers you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views