Strange dream

sexysweetsweet69
on 8/17/05 1:15 am - Milwaukee, WI
Well I have been involved with my parnter now for 9 years, she was my first and last woman experience. There is this sexy stud at work she is fine. Well last night I dreamed about her. Blew my mind. I would never entertain the fact of cheating on my partner I love her with all my heart. But I am wonder why did I dream about the stud at work. I talk to her every once in a while but it is really small talk like hi and by. We did have one small conversation about her girl cheating on her and I told her that i was sorry to hear about that. She is very attractive, I know that you can find someone attractive, BUT this dream is just blowing my mind(no it was not a sexually dream) It was like we were in a relationship. I can't explain it. Why did I have that dream. If my girl knew she would freak out. She already thinks that if I am approved for surgery that I will leave her. I would never leave her.
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/05 8:47 am - AL
I have no advice But I never question fate, regardless of the situation... If you are meant to be together you'll remain together... that's how I see it. Sorry I couldn't help out anymore than that. Sexy studs are EVERYWHERE we just gotta learn that will power and I say "we" I really mean ME Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl I KNOW how it is about them studs...
Jessica D.
on 8/18/05 9:05 am - Edmonds, WA
You know Sherry, sometimes a dream is just a dream. She's in your subconcious because you see her and occasionally talk to her. It doesn't mean you want to cheat on your honey...it just means your imagination is a beautiful thing!!! Don't you worry your pretty little head about it! Those studs'll getcha everytime! Jessica
dat317studd
on 8/19/05 11:52 am - Evansville, IN
What is have to say really isn't advice!!! I am so sorry to hear that you had such a dream and can't imagine how bad your partner would feel if she knew. It really makes me sad to think that you have been with your partner for 9 yrs. and you had a dream about another woman. My gurl loves me more than life itself and it makes me hope and pray that this kind of thing never happens to her. I feel that if there is enough LOVE there, than that shouldn't happen. If you are dreaming that kind of stuff, than you don't love your partner enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel really sorry for your partner!!!!!!!!
sexysweetsweet69
on 8/19/05 2:00 pm - Milwaukee, WI
First of all let me start by saying that you were the only one *****py which such a negative mind. 2nd of all, I have never cheated on my girl and will never cheat on my girl. I can't control my dreams. I am sure that you being holyer than thou, that you never look at another girl just walking down the street. I love my girl with all my heart. She love me with all her heart and a damn dream is not going to change that, I am sure you see women that you find are attractive just walking down the street, should I feel sorry for your girl? That does change the fact that you love your girl. That is just apart of life. I am not involved with the girl at my job, You don't have to feel sorry for my girl. I feel sorry that you have to walk around with blinders on. There is nothing wrong with saying someone is attractive. You don't have to have a relationship with them. Would it be different if i had a dream about a movie star. It just a dream. I don't keep anything from my girl, I told her about the dream she thought it was funny. So grow up.
finda_nessy
on 8/20/05 4:05 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
No you grow up, you act like a child and you are a grown adult with kids. Of all the nice things you have put that your girl has done for you all along and it seems like you are constantly posting something negative that has to do with your partner. So, take your own advice and count your blessings before your partner finds someone else who is worth her time!!!!And actually I only NEED to look at my girl and thats it because I love her and there ain't nothing more beautiful in this world than her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finda_nessy
on 8/20/05 4:07 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
WRONG RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY, WRONG POST!!!!!!!!! DISREGARD THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views