I WAS BAD....

N. Leonguerro
on 8/7/05 3:59 am - Chapel Hill, NC
I attended my god-daughters birthday party yesterday and and I overcame to temptation. I only ate about 4 cheetos and half of a hot dog (no bun), but I feel horrible about it. I'm suppose to be on soft foods. How can I give in so easily and so quickly? I'm barely 4 weeks post-op, I have such a long way to go. I'm not feeling very confident right now.
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/05 6:11 am - AL
(((((((((((((((((Neshia))))))))))))))))) Cheetos munch down to nothing Hot dogs ARE soft foods hehehe Just follow doctor's orders hunni! You don't get down about this!!!! You're doing GREAT!!!! Hey, you realized your nono foods! Well, just the Cheetos basically ::::::::HUGS:::::::::: Don't you worry! Lift that pretty head up and just keep on truckin Beth
N. Leonguerro
on 8/7/05 10:06 am - Chapel Hill, NC
Thanks Beth
& Then Some
on 8/7/05 7:18 am - in, FL
Neshia, Don't beat yourself up over it.. Think about what you DIDN'T Do, like eat half the bag of cheetos or eat the bun!
N. Leonguerro
on 8/7/05 10:04 am - Chapel Hill, NC
Thanks...You're right, I can't continue to beat myself up. So for now I'm dustin myself off and focusin on the positives.
dat317studd
on 8/13/05 4:41 am - Evansville, IN
I was wondering if you got the lap band?Thanx
N. Leonguerro
on 8/13/05 7:38 am - Chapel Hill, NC
No.... RNY
skye56
on 8/7/05 1:04 pm - Amarillo, TX
You didn't say anything about eating birthday cake. I made that mistake at 2 months out. WRONG thing to do!! We'll always have temptations in front of us. If you falter, it's not the end of the world - - start fresh the next day. All will be fine. You're ahead of the game by having surgery in the first place. You go girl !! Vick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views