I am out of here

David B.
on 8/5/05 9:42 am - Modesto, CA
Welll, today I have decided that this room is not for me. I feel that it is a great place for support for some, but not for all. I keep hearing the term family used in here. Well, like I have done with some of my birth family, I have decided to move on. I live an open and affirming life style. I except everyone for who they are. I have not received that here and because I come first on my journey I need to step away. I am so sorry that I have to leave, but I have noticed that there are many that have stopped showing up here because of the same stuff. It is funny, you can change the body, but the head games remain the same.
& Then Some
on 8/5/05 10:36 am - in, FL
Hi David, Nooo, why? I've been off line, got a new computer and finally hooked up to high speed. I just logged on for a few minutes trying to paint as well between work and sleep and I saw your post. I can't believe your leaving. I don't understand. You've been here since I have and I feel sad that you will be leaving. Can you promise to check in with us once in a while? I haven't posted a lot, but I always got a smile when you put the face when you were referring to AKA naked guy. and cheered with you when you got your new pic up. bye David Jo-Ell
jeanette
on 8/5/05 10:37 am - so cal, CA
Wow Im so sorry you feel like that :0( Im lost on what is going on? but i wish you all the best! take care and good luck on all life has to bring you ! please feel free to email me you were very informitive to me and i appriciate that !! take care jeanette [email protected]
Jessica D.
on 8/5/05 2:10 pm - Edmonds, WA
I feel terribly ignorant. Please tell me what things you've encountered that made you feel left out, or at the very least, not a part of our family. What "stuff" are you referring to? I've been on this site for quite a while, and have recieved nothing but positive encouragement and love from people *****spond to posts. I looked back on your posts, and I saw no negative energy being sent your way, so if you have a free moment, please share with us what you're feeling. Perhaps there are some things we're doing that we're unaware of. I am always open to accepting my part in any situation where I did or said something to hurt someone's feelings. I have a sneaky suspicion that most people who come here feel the same way. You spoke of others leaving the room for the same reason. Please state those reasons so we can learn from them. It's not about blaming, it's about making this room a safe, positive place for all of us. Who knows, maybe you'll come back once all of us have some sense of what's going on, that perhaps we simply overlooked. We'd love to have you; you've contributed some funny, positive moments to this board. Always interested in doing the right thing, Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/05 7:08 am - Milwaukee, WI
I'm going to miss you! Be good to yourself! Jen
special kay
on 8/6/05 12:56 pm - Ladson, SC
Aww, I hate to see you leave. You are such a nice and positive person. I dont understand why you are leaving but I respect you decision. Are you saying that you are leaving because we sometimes say "family"? I have used family lots of times and hope I did not offend anyone that has left because of it. I always thought my fellow gay and lesbian friends were my "family". Please explain why you are leaving us??? You will be missed and I hope you find a support group that will bring you happiness. Take Care, Kay
Merrickkitty
on 8/6/05 1:38 pm - EAST BAY, CA
David, I was sad to read your post, but ultimatly you have to do what is the best for you. Best of everything, you may not know who I am, but I have been reading your posts and responses (along with the others,) and I have benefitted. So, Thanks. Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/05 6:14 am - AL
HEY HEY HEY WAIT A DAMN MINUTE THERE BUDDY YOU AIN'T GOIN NOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE!!!!!!! YOU SIT YOUR PRETTY ASS BACK DOWN HERE BECAUSE WE ARE FAMILY! I don't know what is going on...but don't let that stop you from being SUCH AN INSPIRATION and SUPPORTING friend to all of us on here! Please, don't go away! :::::::::::::hugs::::::::::::::::: Beth
sara G.
on 8/9/05 1:31 am - woodland, CA
nooooooooo david!! well, i'm not quite sure whats happened or whats been going on( i'm always oblivious to things ) but I wanted you to know that I've appreciated your suppourt and kindness throughout every thing, I think you're a beautiful person and I will miss you. xoxox sara beara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views