Having somewhat of a pity party here!

dhjle
on 8/5/05 9:03 am - Tracy, CA
Hey Family Well I went to SF Police for the practice physical ability test if you can do the course in 44.4 seconds you don't have to go to the second part (sit ups - bike and arm stregnth) But, you have to be under 60 seconds I was 64 seconds! (it is only the practice though). But, I feel like such a dork I hit the wall obsticle a little too enthusiastic and got my foot hung up and fell over the other end! Not hurt or anything but the instructor are all concerned but, I was yes, yes just let me finish! A guy before me gashed his head open on the 225 pound sled! I knew after that we would be jinxed! I missed passing by 4 seconds!! I feel sooooo crappy! I really need to ace next weeks REAL test! Damn 4 seconds! I just needed to vent and have a pity party! Denise
David B.
on 8/5/05 9:30 am - Modesto, CA
Go ahead share that pity party here. I really feel for you. 4 frigging seconds. You now know what it looks like, so next time you will be able to shave those seconds off. Just think, could you have ever imagined doing this a few years ago? I am cheering for you. David
dhjle
on 8/5/05 9:58 am - Tracy, CA
David Thanks you are the best! D
jeanette
on 8/5/05 10:48 am - so cal, CA
WOW thats great !! next time youll do it i know it !! Jeanette
& Then Some
on 8/5/05 11:15 am - in, FL
You will ACE the real test next week. Keep positive thoughts!
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/05 6:16 am - AL
Aww You have done AMAZING! 64 SECONDS?? Damn I can't blow my nose that fast... well, you know... ::::::::::hugs:::::::::: Get your ass up off here and just go back at it full force. Now you know what to expect
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views