WHAT A WOW MOMENT

LuvSongs
on 8/5/05 6:23 am - Germany, Germany
Famliy guess what a sistah went to return some pants today at Marshalls, and was able to get into a size 12 stretch jean,who cares if they are stretch they are a 12 praise God.Then I brought two cute dresses size 10 on sale that fit so very nice, only because I'm so limited up top lol ( hello world here I come lol. , Talk about being encouraged to get my butt to the gym, hell I might even workout twice a day for this kind of rewarding feeling lol. Thanks family for your continued support and Thanks Frenchy for your comment, about girl do you work out,it rings in my head daily and acts as a motivator when I feel lazy and don't want to go to the gym. My next goal is to be in a solid 10 by my 40 birthday which is October 10 wish me luck and lots of discipline. : JUMP: BE GOOD TO YOU..... jOI
Twirlygirlie
on 8/5/05 6:32 am - Springville, AL
JOI!!! That is FANTASTIC What do you mean a size 10 by October????? You will be an 8 at least!!! Great job Have a great weekend! Kim
N. Leonguerro
on 8/5/05 7:00 am - Chapel Hill, NC
CONGRATULATIONS JOI! Work it out girl! I'm with Kim...You're a 12 now; you'll definitley reach and pass your goal by your birthday.
Stacey G
on 8/5/05 8:33 am - Stow, OH
WOW WOW WOW!!! What a great moment! Congrats!! How about an updated picture????? Hugs - Stacey
& Then Some
on 8/5/05 11:12 am - in, FL
Way 2 go Joi! Good luck in reaching your goal
Jessica D.
on 8/5/05 1:53 pm - Edmonds, WA
How excellent!!! You are sure to be a size 10 by October!!!!!! I've been getting my butt to the gym 5 days a week!!! I go every weeknight at 7pm; that's what a needed: a specific time alloted every day for exercise!! It feels really good to be shrinking!!! Go get those size 10's!!!!!!!! Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/05 6:17 am - AL
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! GIRL I gotta CATCHUP wit dat!
Ferchie
on 8/8/05 7:58 am - Twin Falls, ID
Your going to be 40? NO WAY! I would of never guessed you to be nearing 40. Maybe 30 but not 40!! mmmmmmm tasty.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views