Happy Friday

David B.
on 8/5/05 1:44 am - Modesto, CA
Well, it's Friday the weekend is here, and for some of us we live for the weekend. I know some of us work and have different days off during the week but, anyway what are your plans? I get to spend time with my SO. I am happy about that. We are doing yard work this weekend. Pulling weeds, and planting. It is great to spend time like that. Having the summers off, I spend too much money so the last month of my break I am broke. So, cleaning up the yard will be fun. What do you have planned? Stop reading and start Have fun, be safe, and drink lots of water. David
Twirlygirlie
on 8/5/05 2:29 am - Springville, AL
Hey David! I don't think we are doing anything MAJOR this weekend.....but I am a woman and am entitled to change my mind if the mood strikes me Last weekend I started cleaning out the spare bed/junk room and hope to get some more crap out of there so that I can start painting soon. Trying to make a make-do nursery/guestroom/office/dressing room/storage room I bought some magazines for decorating small spaces and have been brainstorming for ideas all week.....now if the decorating fairy would pay me a visit with that check .....where is she, have you seen her? Yard work is never ending at our house since we live on 3 acres.....there is always a weed or two to pull or a snake to kill (look at the pic of pam on my profile with the last 'kill') But at least outside maybe I will get some sun and I always use the excuse of "i'm too hot" and have to jump in the pool to cool off Play safe, Kim
Jessica D.
on 8/5/05 2:01 pm - Edmonds, WA
I'm going to a party tomorrow!! Can I tell you the last weekend day I took off to play?? It's been forever! What have I been waiting for?? I need these days to play. There are a group of people here in Orlando that met here on this site, that have begun a support group! How smart are they? We meet once a month; this is only meeting #2! The last one was just great fun! We're getting more members already: I think we're up to 10 now; the first meeting we only had 6. I'm looking forward to laughing and being supported by people who truly understand the struggle!!! Enjoy some time with your honey...we all need to spend a bit more time playing, and a little less time working!!! Let's all show some love this weeekend! I'll be drinking my water and trying to stay cool, too... Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views