I am DYING...

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/05 5:12 am - Milwaukee, WI
...of anxiety, worry, impatience... ...because my request for surgery approval has been with the insurance company since 7/26. And they told me it takes 3-7 days for medical review. I CANNOT stand another minute of not knowing what their determination is. Please send mental thoughts to AHC PPO medical review board that they approve my surgery and that they do it TODAY!!!!!!!! Thank you for your telepathic help.
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/05 5:41 am - AL
SENDING POSITIVE VIBES AND A "YES YOU ARE APPROVED" GUARANTEE Beth
David B.
on 8/4/05 7:08 am - Modesto, CA
Good Vibes going out to you. Hey, have you called them yet? I have been reading lots of posts that say that they just keep calling and calling. Kill them with kindness. Call them and tell them you know they are really busy, but thought you could save them a step by calling them. Then do it again the next day. I have read that works. David
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/05 7:12 am - Milwaukee, WI
I called once last week. And then I called yesterday. And I will be calling them tomorrow afternoon. Deborah...ext. 1309 benefits coordinator for my company. She has 6 kids, 2 dogs, drink merlot and once got arrested for shop lifting children's vitamins and bobby pins. Ok, I don't know that much about her, but she does recognize my voice!
Twirlygirlie
on 8/4/05 7:30 am - Springville, AL
Jen......did she really get ARRESTED?????? you are killin me girl Sending out good thoughts for you honey Kim
David B.
on 8/4/05 7:39 am - Modesto, CA
Well, so there. I am glad you are working them to work for you. Keep on fighting. D
Stacey G
on 8/4/05 10:41 am - Stow, OH
((((((((((positive thoughts, positive thoughts))))))))))) The approval is coming your way!!!!! Hang in there!! hugs - Stacey
sara G.
on 8/4/05 1:35 pm - woodland, CA
I feel you sister!!! sending good vibes your way ... xoxo sara
Merrickkitty
on 8/4/05 3:34 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Jen-O, no need for the approval is on its way...... xoxo Maureen
& Then Some
on 8/4/05 8:31 pm - in, FL
POSITIVE VIBES YOUR WAY! You will be on the losing side soon!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views